Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2018, 05:24 AM   #481
MVP
 
tyler28's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ohio
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
It really depends. I think I get a lot of extra plays from under 2 minutes especially since the cpu is so bad at managing time when they could just use up the whole clock they leave me like another 40-60 seconds to score. But I average like 67 plays a game. Not sure how much the cpu gets exactly. Im just worried if I lower it to 13 that the cpu might not do their adjustments anymore. And are you going to update any of the sliders like fumbles, cpu rushing, and user pass coverage?
charter mentioned his set is final, any adjustments you can make on your own. dont be scared to work outside the box. try different things. mix match slider sets to get what u want. i agree w charter about his philosophy on why he keeps his set final. most slider guys (not all) change their set multiple times daily. is that really a slider set you should depend on? you start a cfm on one setting then the next day its changed. doesnt make sense and most slider guys are chasing that perfect find that isnt there. i see one set where they are on version 12 or so already ??? what was wrong with the first 11 versions?? last year is a great example. people were still saying they have found something that is a game changer all the way up to the end of the cycle. just enjoy the game. make tweeks you want to make, you dont need confirmation from anyone on here how to play the game, how you want to play and you dont need anyone to validate your sliders adjustments. if your seeing something game after game And you dont like the results tweak it bit. i think in the end youll enjoy it better because your values are yours and thats a nice feeling to know you havent messed with sliders and a lot of "slider guys" are tweaking things daily.

ill get a nice base find what i like and adjust without driving myself crazy with slideritis. ive learned over the years to change my approach because i have done the exact thing above. i have spent a whole madden cycle chasing sliders and i didnt even finish a season and in retrospect thats whats changed my approach.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
tyler28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2018, 09:35 AM   #482
MVP
 
Hunkerdown's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Orlando
Posts: 5,035
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Not sure why people having fumble problems, I just hit RB and keeps from fumbling, maybe 2 fumbles total in my last game

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown/GRINGOyGUAVA

Madden 19 - Owner CFM Armstrong - year 1
The Show 18 - The Braves Reborn Franchise - year 1
PES 19 - Stoke City
Hunkerdown is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 09:37 AM   #483
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,633
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
It really depends. I think I get a lot of extra plays from under 2 minutes especially since the cpu is so bad at managing time when they could just use up the whole clock they leave me like another 40-60 seconds to score. But I average like 67 plays a game. Not sure how much the cpu gets exactly. Im just worried if I lower it to 13 that the cpu might not do their adjustments anymore. And are you going to update any of the sliders like fumbles, cpu rushing, and user pass coverage?


Maybe try that 13 minutes 18 second run off like someone mentioned. And no Iím not changing anything from the base set until a patch comes.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 09:50 AM   #484
MVP
 
Hunkerdown's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Orlando
Posts: 5,035
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Maybe try that 13 minutes 18 second run off like someone mentioned. And no Iím not changing anything from the base set until a patch comes.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Also I do 9 min no accel for 120-130 plays.

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown/GRINGOyGUAVA

Madden 19 - Owner CFM Armstrong - year 1
The Show 18 - The Braves Reborn Franchise - year 1
PES 19 - Stoke City
Hunkerdown is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 05:55 PM   #485
Rookie
 
Redskins041's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
Not sure why people having fumble problems, I just hit RB and keeps from fumbling, maybe 2 fumbles total in my last game

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown/GRINGOyGUAVA

Madden 19 - Owner CFM Armstrong - year 1
The Show 18 - The Braves Reborn Franchise - year 1
PES 19 - Stoke City
I literally hold RB everytime I get into contact I dont get it lol
Redskins041 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2018, 05:56 PM   #486
Rookie
 
Redskins041's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Maybe try that 13 minutes 18 second run off like someone mentioned. And no Iím not changing anything from the base set until a patch comes.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you have any idea when they may be coming out with the next patch?
Redskins041 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 12:50 AM   #487
Rookie
 
Redskins041's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

So for the cpu run block the cpu struggles at 63 and on 65 the holes are too wide open I think its because the AI ball carrier vision is horrible and just everything they do running wise is dumb so im not sure what to do with that
Redskins041 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 12:57 AM   #488
MVP
 
MvPeterson2828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
So for the cpu run block the cpu struggles at 63 and on 65 the holes are too wide open I think its because the AI ball carrier vision is horrible and just everything they do running wise is dumb so im not sure what to do with that


Try 64? I am not sure how you guys are having 63 run block for CPU haha. I got it at 60 Gordon from the chargers tore me apart with 201 yards the other day.


twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
MvPeterson2828 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:46 AM.

Top -