Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2018, 03:35 PM   #489
Rookie

BoNity's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

These sliders played great until the 4th quarter madden cheating comes in. I was down 16-13 and ended up losing 45-13. Next game I’m up 10-3 and lost 34-16. They just are unrealistically unstoppable in the 4th
Old 09-01-2018, 04:27 PM   #490
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0

Charter, someone, can I get some help? I am struggling with user pass block. I had it at 70 like OP for 8 games and I am getting sacked at least 8-10 times a game. It is just a nightmare. Yes, I am the Colts, but it’s to the point I snap the ball And I got maybe a second to throw it seems. It’s like my LG, RG aren’t even trying block on some replays j watched. All these sacks leading to fumbles, me losing, etc. I know Colts o-line isn’t good, but 8-10 sacks every single game? Seems a little unrealistic.

Besides this complaint, I love the game and sliders. I’ve tweaked everything else to my likings and I’m happy. It’s just pass block I’m at a loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-01-2018, 04:42 PM   #491
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Charter, someone, can I get some help? I am struggling with user pass block. I had it at 70 like OP for 8 games and I am getting sacked at least 8-10 times a game. It is just a nightmare. Yes, I am the Colts, but it’s to the point I snap the ball And I got maybe a second to throw it seems. It’s like my LG, RG aren’t even trying block on some replays j watched. All these sacks leading to fumbles, me losing, etc. I know Colts o-line isn’t good, but 8-10 sacks every single game? Seems a little unrealistic.

Besides this complaint, I love the game and sliders. I’ve tweaked everything else to my likings and I’m happy. It’s just pass block I’m at a loss.

Which game speed do you play?

I was playin on slow and was having a lot of O-line glitching that led to missed blocks. I switche to normal and have not had a problem since.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2018, 04:48 PM   #492
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Which game speed do you play?

I was playin on slow and was having a lot of O-line glitching that led to missed blocks. I switche to normal and have not had a problem since.

I am on normal as well. It’s weird, this just started occurring. Not sure what’s up. Irdnleading to all these unnecessary sacks.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828

Last edited by MvPeterson2828; 09-01-2018 at 05:02 PM.
Old 09-01-2018, 08:12 PM   #493
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

Quote:
Try 64? I am not sure how you guys are having 63 run block for CPU haha. I got it at 60 Gordon from the chargers tore me apart with 201 yards the other day.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
Idk its weird like its random. I remember before at 73 I think the cpu could not run to save their lives. I even tested it by using the worst defense overall the colts and the running back averaged like a yard a carry. But before at like 65 I was getting torched for 150+ rushing yards a game its weird I really dont know where the slider should be at will just leave it at 63 I guess. Fumbling is the main problem I guess ill have like 55 user and 35 cpu
Old 09-01-2018, 08:21 PM   #494
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:

I would say set your OL to aggressive in the adjustments menu. But then again you will get holding calls left and right
Old 09-01-2018, 08:26 PM   #495
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

Its weird I wasnt getting sacked that much at all at 57 or 60 but at 70 I have gotten sacked a lot actually but I think a lot of it is me holding the ball too long because its like 3rd and 20 and im waiting for a deep route.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2018, 08:30 PM   #496
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
I would say set your OL to aggressive in the adjustments menu. But then again you will get holding calls left and right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
Its weird I wasnt getting sacked that much at all at 57 or 60 but at 70 I have gotten sacked a lot actually but I think a lot of it is me holding the ball too long because its like 3rd and 20 and im waiting for a deep route.

I thought about going back to 57 where I had before patch drop and see. Yeah, coach adjustments made things no better haha. It was holding left and right on me when I did that. I don’t know, I feel like the pass block slider is a goofy one.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »