Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2018, 10:42 AM   #545
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Kind of stumbled on some important info based on AWFL’s sliders and RFF’s discoveries in their league. Cpu pass block has to be higher to improve the user side. I don’t know why but it does. The down is that it also improves cpu pass block too. I’ve been having to many sacks on the cpu anyway so it’s fine.

Our league has had way too many sacks. Our user pass block slider is at 75 and it seemed to not help much if at all. So I raised our cpu pass block slider from 22 to 40 and problem solved. Less cpu and user sacks are happening at a significant rate.

So I’m gonna raise the cpu pass block slider to about 40 and see how it goes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2018, 03:22 PM   #546
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Looking forward to trying the latest version. I'm at a loss with '19 right now; AP is too easy and I can't find an AM set that removes the obnoxious amount of cheese you'll find on that difficulty level.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 09-25-2018, 05:16 PM   #547
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Kind of stumbled on some important info based on AWFL’s sliders and RFF’s discoveries in their league. Cpu pass block has to be higher to improve the user side. I don’t know why but it does. The down is that it also improves cpu pass block too. I’ve been having to many sacks on the cpu anyway so it’s fine.

Our league has had way too many sacks. Our user pass block slider is at 75 and it seemed to not help much if at all. So I raised our cpu pass block slider from 22 to 40 and problem solved. Less cpu and user sacks are happening at a significant rate.

So I’m gonna raise the cpu pass block slider to about 40 and see how it goes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats weird ive played with 60 user pass block and havent had a problem with sacks. I only would get sacked 3 or more times if I played a great Dline and once in awhile ill get a play where the tackle gets beat right off the snap and I have no chance but still only average like barely 2 sacks allowed per game. As for my pass rush I have cpu pass block on 20 and I only have like 9 sacks in 5 games and 4 of them are from MLBs and Safeties off blitzes.
Old 09-25-2018, 05:26 PM   #548
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
Thats
weird ive played with 60 user pass block and havent had a problem with sacks. I only would get sacked 3 or more times if I played a great Dline and once in awhile ill get a play where the tackle gets beat right off the snap and I have no chance but still only average like barely 2 sacks allowed per game. As for my pass rush I have cpu pass block on 20 and I only have like 9 sacks in 5 games and 4 of them are from MLBs and Safeties off blitzes.

Interesting... I have pass block at 60 and I’ve been getting sacked between 3-7 times a game haha. Depending on team though. But it doesn’t help I’m Seattle and with one of the worst o-lines it seems pretty realistic.

So far, playing 7 games I’ve seen good variety. I have 23 sacks on the year and be sacked 36 times. But I’m sure a lot those are my fault. I’m going to wait until end the season before I adjust. Like to get a full year with same settings and see. But that is an interesting finding. If it is true, I’ll probably give it a go if you switch to it Charter.

Loving your sliders though Charter. Besides some very small tweaks, I’ve really enjoyed the gameplay. I’ve had blowouts, games coming down to a field goal, heartbreaker losses, winning a game by a safety, dominating a team, and a shootout. It’s been Great!

Edit; Oops, sorry I meant to quote Charters post haha.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828

Last edited by MvPeterson2828; 09-25-2018 at 05:29 PM.
Old 09-25-2018, 09:01 PM   #549
Rookie

Riggins's Arena

Played a game with these on play now I was the Cowboys and I played against Seattle in Seattle. I was up like 21-7 at halftime and honestly the first half was really easy, I had like 80+ rushing yards with Zeke with around 15 carries although the passing game seemed fair. Both teams threw a pick the first few minutes of the game and mine was probably a throw I shouldn't have tried to make. That was my only pick though which I'm happy with. Russell Wilson however threw a pick 6 in the first half giving him 2 interceptions. Now the good news is I don't think there were any turnovers the rest of the game and shockingly no fumbles (it's kind of refreshing to go a whole Madden game with no fumbles. I wish I could get one with no turnovers period at least some variety I mean where that's concerned.)

Second half I think Seattle had 3 field goals I had 2 and the final score was 27-16. I got pretty conservative but it did seem like the game wasn't favoring me quite as much (the pick 6 made most of the game easy and I mean I get it pick 6's and multi interception games happen regularly, but if they happen all the time then it makes the sliders too easy.) While I won't say it was super easy because the other team showed signs of life in the second half at times (struggled in the red zone though) I don't feel like I had to try super hard to win that game.

SEA
Russell Wilson 27-46 274 yards 58% 0 TD 2 INT
DAL
Dak Prescott 18-26 176 yards 72% 1 TD 1 INT

SEA
Chris Carson 18 ATT 84 YDS 4.6 AVG 1 TD
R. Penny 9 ATT 51 YDS 5.6 AVG
DAL
Ezekiel Elliott 33 ATT 160 YDS 4.8 AVG 1 TD
Dak Prescott 5 ATT 32 YDS 6.4 AVG

As far as the pass rush goes I think both teams had 3 sacks which seems pretty good. I got a ton of pressure with Demarcus Lawrence and like 2 sacks but I can live with that because Germain Ifedi was their RT and I think there's a big ratings difference so if ratings are playing a big role I guess that makes sense.

Anything I can do to maybe make the run game slightly more difficult? Like Zeke's yards per carry are about right but I was able to kind of run the ball at will at times (even with my backup center and Zack Martin also got hurt during the game for a couple of quarters). If running the ball is a little tougher I might be forced to throw a little more and it might make offense just slightly more difficult in general.

As far as Seattle goes their run numbers are really good, but Russell Wilson threw the ball 46 times, wasn't super accurate and had the two turnovers plus wasn't able to put the ball in the end zone. He also didn't have one carry which I thought was odd considering it's Russell Wilson.

Idk, any thoughts on anything I could adjust to maybe close the gap some? Also considering a shorter run off (maybe 15 seconds instead of 18) or shorter quarters in general. I would like to feel like I'm grinding for rushing yards but it's not so hard there's no point in running. That's kind of how I feel about the passing game (that's a good thing it's not easy but it's not so hard I don't want to throw.) If I'm running the ball 30 times a game I'd like to have around 100 yards and maybe occasionally the 120+ yard games that guys have. But I don't feel like I'm going to get beat if I can move the ball running that easy.

Hope this post doesn't come across as super critical and hope you take the time to read it because I think the adjustments that need to be made are probably super small to make this the right set to use! Thanks for your work.

Fratagonia on YouTube, Fratagonia Sports Gaming.
Old 09-26-2018, 03:39 PM   #550
Rookie

Riggins's Arena

Played another game (except with 15 second runoff) Steelers versus Ravens and I lost 20-15. The only downside is there were a lot of turnovers (the one fumble was me trying to throw as I was getting hit the glitchy one so that’s not a big deal) but Flacco threw 3 picks against me. Also my completion % was 76 and his was like 58. Seems to be the ongoing occurrence, and probably my only issue with the sliders after two games. Fun game was a big difference this time around, ravens could run the ball and Bell/Connor couldn’t. I had almost 20 carries for like 20 yards and I love the variety.

Fratagonia on YouTube, Fratagonia Sports Gaming.
Old 09-26-2018, 05:37 PM   #551
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggins
Played another game (except with 15 second runoff) Steelers versus Ravens and I lost 20-15. The only downside is there were a lot of turnovers (the one fumble was me trying to throw as I was getting hit the glitchy one so that’s not a big deal) but Flacco threw 3 picks against me. Also my completion % was 76 and his was like 58. Seems to be the ongoing occurrence, and probably my only issue with the sliders after two games. Fun game was a big difference this time around, ravens could run the ball and Bell/Connor couldn’t. I had almost 20 carries for like 20 yards and I love the variety.

Is this in Play Now? If so, Play Now and CFM mode play totally different from what I’ve heard from other OS members. But, if you are seeing too many INTs just lower INT by a point or two. For me personally, I’m playing as Seattle and I have picked off Stafford 5 times, then I’ve went the last three games playing Raiders, Rams, Chargers without a single pick. I thought about changing it but after 3 games without one, no need. Good variety so far I think.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828

Last edited by MvPeterson2828; 09-27-2018 at 04:49 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2018, 11:06 AM   #552
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Played two games in my Jets CFM that were pretty good. I won at WAS 34-20 after injuring Alex Smith early. Kizer is the backup but still tore me up. Their kicker missed four FGs; would have been a different game if he converted.

Unrelated to the sliders but this is hilarious and maybe why the poor guy couldn't make a FG.

I won at BAL 34-30 in one of the craziest games I've had in a while. I was up 27-6 late 3rd and got conservative; the Ravens went crazy and scored 28 unanswered and took the lead with 1:40 to go. Thankfully Sam Darnold worked his magic and hit Tyler Kroft for a 12 yard TD with :18 seconds remaining.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »