Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2019, 02:29 AM   #585
Pro

caseyj622's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

These are really good. I've tested a ton of different sets and these are by far the best I've had. I've played about 5 games with them and each game was very different. They actually make madden playable. Great work. Only things I'm really considering slightly tweaking is user accuracy may need to be lowered and also the CPU defensive stars have been dropping a lot of easy picks. Other than that, these are on point!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2019, 11:07 AM   #586
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyj622
These are really good. I've tested a ton of different sets and these are by far the best I've had. I've played about 5 games with them and each game was very different. They actually make madden playable. Great work. Only things I'm really considering slightly tweaking is user accuracy may need to be lowered and also the CPU defensive stars have been dropping a lot of easy picks. Other than that, these are on point!
Awesome. Yea I had to raise user pass accuracy because I use That Franchise Guys rosters. He has QB's ratings tuned way down. That's why I have it higher.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk
Old 05-15-2019, 11:54 PM   #587
Rookie

OVR: 0

These are good but man I gets ZERO pressure on the CPU'S QB....I may have to turn down the CPU pass rush to 0. At one point Jared Goff had about 11 sec to throw..

Sent from my SM-G930T using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 05-16-2019, 11:46 AM   #588
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4show10
These are good but man I gets ZERO pressure on the CPU'S QB....I may have to turn down the CPU pass rush to 0. At one point Jared Goff had about 11 sec to throw..

Turning down the CPU PBK slider won't do anything in terms of the user rush. That particular slider isn't tied to anything behind the scenes (this has been confirmed by the PC guys).

However, the value of the CPU PBK slider does have a significant impact in terms of the CPU QB internal clock. The CPU QBs are 'aware' when the PBK slider is at a lower value. Therefore, a lower CPU PBK value will help the CPU QBs get rid of the ball more quickly, and reduce the amount of times they stand in the pocket for what seems like an eternity.

Of course, this goes hand in hand with your other corresponding sliders (CPU QBA / HUM PCV, PDRT, and INT). There could be other variables behind the scenes as well that we don't know about... Madden is a Gordian Knot.

You may want to try reducing both CPU QBA and CPU PBK as a starting point, until you find a combination that works best for you.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror
Old 05-16-2019, 06:12 PM   #589
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren
Turning down the CPU PBK slider won't do anything in terms of the user rush. That particular slider isn't tied to anything behind the scenes (this has been confirmed by the PC guys).

However, the value of the CPU PBK slider does have a significant impact in terms of the CPU QB internal clock. The CPU QBs are 'aware' when the PBK slider is at a lower value. Therefore, a lower CPU PBK value will help the CPU QBs get rid of the ball more quickly, and reduce the amount of times they stand in the pocket for what seems like an eternity.

Of course, this goes hand in hand with your other corresponding sliders (CPU QBA / HUM PCV, PDRT, and INT). There could be other variables behind the scenes as well that we don't know about... Madden is a Gordian Knot.

You may want to try reducing both CPU QBA and CPU PBK as a starting point, until you find a combination that works best for you.
I'm going to be honest with you, I only have this pass rush issue on All Madden. I'm more so talking about generating pressure by my A.I. players when I'm using the LB, Safety, slot corner. On All-Madden with these settings I get ZERO pressure..even when my overall 79 edge rusher is going against an overall 53 Offensive Tackle.......HOWEVER.....on All-Pro, my good-great edge rushers get pressure when facing subpar OT's......It's frustrating as hell when we have ALL the routes covered but my DL is playing patty cake with the OL even though the QB is literally at arms reach away smh........

Old 05-26-2019, 11:27 PM   #590
Rookie

Steve_Bears_34's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4show10
I'm going to be honest with you, I only have this pass rush issue on All Madden. I'm more so talking about generating pressure by my A.I. players when I'm using the LB, Safety, slot corner. On All-Madden with these settings I get ZERO pressure..even when my overall 79 edge rusher is going against an overall 53 Offensive Tackle.......HOWEVER.....on All-Pro, my good-great edge rushers get pressure when facing subpar OT's......It's frustrating as hell when we have ALL the routes covered but my DL is playing patty cake with the OL even though the QB is literally at arms reach away smh........

I have the EXACT same problem and I’m using all pro settings. Even turned pass block to zero. Quarterback has alllll day to throw. Pretty frustrating...can’t find a solution.
Old 05-28-2019, 07:45 PM   #591
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren

Good stuff. I didn't realize that about the pass block slider. Glad Madden is on PC now so it's easier to look at what's really going on. would love to know more about what they have discovered about the sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2019, 11:44 AM   #592
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_Bears_34
I have the EXACT same problem and I’m using all pro settings. Even turned pass block to zero. Quarterback has alllll day to throw. Pretty frustrating...can’t find a solution.
Frustrating as hell that my overall 85 pass rushing DT gets absolutely ZERO pressure against the CPU's overall 65 guard.......I mean I'm not even asking for a bunch of sacks, just pressure the QB and make him have to move around the pocket before throwing the ball.....it's very frustrating.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »