Home

Old 08-14-2018, 11:19 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 23
Re: Schnaidt1s Madden 19 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsG STyLes
Nice stats my brother i havnt tried. These bad boys yet trying to find all pro set to run wit until the final patch once they patch the penalties n other things that are goin on behind the scenes I will definitely jump on glad you back KOoSA

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Yo... U gotta at least try 2 games lol

Sent from my H3123 using Operation Sports mobile app

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, Fortnite, Red Dead 2.

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 08-15-2018, 09:17 PM   #34
MVP

I just want to say to whoever is Following this thread that this set with update 2 is now playing absolutely wonderful!! very challenging yet doesnt feel cheap.

the only thing I am looking at would be raising CPU completion percentage or CPU wr catch a tish more to help improve CPU percentages...

CPU qbs are doing much better at throwing for yards and less picks, but completion percentages are hovering a little low...around 50 to 55% ..

we want those up to 60-65%.

I will be looking to only adjust to help boost cpu qb completion percentages....

but even still...this set is playing great!! please give it a go and post any and all feedback here. thank you!!

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 08-15-2018, 10:00 PM   #35
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
I just want to say to whoever is Following this thread that this set with update 2 is now playing absolutely wonderful!! very challenging yet doesnt feel cheap.

the only thing I am looking at would be raising CPU completion percentage or CPU wr catch a tish more to help improve CPU percentages...

CPU qbs are doing much better at throwing for yards and less picks, but completion percentages are hovering a little low...around 50 to 55% ..

I will be looking to only adjust to help boost cpu qb completion percentages....

but even still...this set is playing great!! please give it a go and post any and all feedback here. thank you!!
About to help you test the update in wk.2 of my Cleveland Browns cfm! Lets go!!! @Schnaidt1 the LEGEND!

~Koosa1027~
SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2018, 10:17 PM   #36
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koosa1027
About to help you test the update in wk.2 of my Cleveland Browns cfm! Lets go!!! @Schnaidt1 the LEGEND!

~Koosa1027~
Heck yea let's dooooo it

Old 08-15-2018, 10:21 PM   #37
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1

@Schnaidt1 Slider Testing...
Watch "Cleveland Browns CFM WK.2 vs. Saints" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/h530tKppcMo

~Koosa1027~
SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Old 08-15-2018, 10:21 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 3

New to using your sliders but can you explain why the need to delete profile, set sliders to 0 etc and then go into CFM to set sliders? Just curious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-15-2018, 10:57 PM   #39
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger91
New to using your sliders but can you explain why the need to delete profile, set sliders to 0 etc and then go into CFM to set sliders? Just curious

Because its important you get the correct settings from get go..

If at the beginning of the game you chose all madden difficulty when prompted and simulation.. You are fine and don't need a profile delete.

We 0 out main menu sliders in my set because in cfm its pro difficulty.

I want to manipulate cfm with all madden.. But without the boosts to cpu players. So we zero everything out.

Trust me..

These may be pro in cfm.. But they ain't easy lol

Old 08-15-2018, 11:24 PM   #40
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger91

Trust the process buddy...I just played like crap on my stream (even though this set is on pro)...but trust me and Schnaidt when we say TRUST THE PROCESS AND DO NOT SKIP ONE SINGLE STEP IN THE PROCESS!! Stay tuned and be on the lookout for a better livestream from me tomorrow on youtube, I'll post the link here when im live! Good luck!

~Koosa1027~

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »