Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2018, 08:54 PM   #65
MVP
 
Koosa1027's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Re: Schnaidt1s Madden 19 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
I like to watch games Cpu vs Cpu Mode. I like to control weather so I mostly do play now games . I put in your cpu sliders for both hum and cpu since I donít touch the controller. Ran 15min 18 run off. Pats beat the Steelers 20-16. Had the same ending as the actual game lastyear. With the Steelers having a chance to win only for Big Ben to throw a pick ending it. Backs seemed different as you could see the difference between a Bell and a Burkhead. Brady threw for 387. 6 sacks . The QB didnít take off and run and become the leading rusher like lastyear in this mode. That was nice to see also including seeing penalties. Good Job 141 plays
How is cpu vs. cpu going for you with this set??

~Koosa1027~
__________________
SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Koosa1027 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2018, 01:28 PM   #66
MVP
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Williston, North Dakota
Blog Entries: 26
Re: Schnaidt1s Madden 19 sliders

Shout out to KOOSA for trying and posting feedback of my sliders and help me test things.

quick update guys. its very small..

MAIN MENU FATIGUE to 100. thats it.

after changing this, head into your cfm. hit reset, import and reinsert the sliders and you are good to go...

now...as far as RB rotations..this is on the OP as well..but ill share here

NEW RUNNINGBACK ROTATIONS FIXED

So, even with the new specialist positions, rotations...at least for RB's are still very poor. Everyone so far has either tried to fix it by 1. jacking up fatigue. 2. super high autosub sliders...or 3. BOTH.

This my friends is a bandaid, but doesnt messes with gameplay so much that its not worth it. I however, discovered how to get very solid RB rotations.

1. set your Starting RB in your depth Chart.
2. set who you want to be your backup RB who you want to get the 2nd most carries as your 3rd down back.
3. set your power back.
4. all 3 need to be a different running back..you can not have 2 be the same.

that is it! whats even better, is your 3rd down back will come in on 1st and 2nd down sometimes...and ur starting RB will still get carries on 3rd down too..it mixes things up super nicely and is the absolute best rotations I have ever seen at the RB position in this game.

I recommend taking control of the CPU and doing the same for their depth chart. It does not work as well for the cpu as it does the user..but it definitely helps!!
__________________
Follow me on twitter @schnaidt1 and Youtube @Sim Gaming Network

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
schnaidt1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 04:30 PM   #67
Scoreboard
 
Milticket's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,875
Re: Schnaidt1s Madden 19 sliders

Interesting, I'll give this a test run.

I was looking at Koosa stats and maybe he can answer this better, but I only see Ingram having 1 carry & Kamara having 15 for the cpu. Did he only do the rotations for the user? Did he get hurt? Or did the Saints go pass heavy? I see nice rotations by the user though.
Milticket is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 06:28 PM   #68
MVP
 
Koosa1027's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Re: Schnaidt1s Madden 19 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Interesting, I'll give this a test run.

I was looking at Koosa stats and maybe he can answer this better, but I only see Ingram having 1 carry & Kamara having 15 for the cpu. Did he only do the rotations for the user? Did he get hurt? Or did the Saints go pass heavy? I see nice rotations by the user though.
What's up Mil...I actually realized later on that I FORGOT THE STEP ABOUT DOIN IT FOR THE CPU because my wife came in the man cave talking and it totally slipped my mind even though I could've swore I did it before she walked in lol...so that was all because of user error, I will be testing it further this evening with every step done correctly. My bad @Schnaidt1

~Koosa1027~
__________________
SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Koosa1027 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 06:33 PM   #69
MVP
 
Koosa1027's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Re: Schnaidt1s Madden 19 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
Shout out to KOOSA for trying and posting feedback of my sliders and help me test things.

quick update guys. its very small..

MAIN MENU FATIGUE to 100. thats it.

after changing this, head into your cfm. hit reset, import and reinsert the sliders and you are good to go...

now...as far as RB rotations..this is on the OP as well..but ill share here

NEW RUNNINGBACK ROTATIONS FIXED

So, even with the new specialist positions, rotations...at least for RB's are still very poor. Everyone so far has either tried to fix it by 1. jacking up fatigue. 2. super high autosub sliders...or 3. BOTH.

This my friends is a bandaid, but doesnt messes with gameplay so much that its not worth it. I however, discovered how to get very solid RB rotations.

1. set your Starting RB in your depth Chart.
2. set who you want to be your backup RB who you want to get the 2nd most carries as your 3rd down back.
3. set your power back.
4. all 3 need to be a different running back..you can not have 2 be the same.

that is it! whats even better, is your 3rd down back will come in on 1st and 2nd down sometimes...and ur starting RB will still get carries on 3rd down too..it mixes things up super nicely and is the absolute best rotations I have ever seen at the RB position in this game.

I recommend taking control of the CPU and doing the same for their depth chart. It does not work as well for the cpu as it does the user..but it definitely helps!!
No doubt bro! Glad you always invite me behind the scenes into your testing process! Great work, by far the best set I've tried...even better than my own that I was using before I found yours.

~Koosa1027~
__________________
SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Koosa1027 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 06:38 PM   #70
Scoreboard
 
Milticket's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,875
Re: Schnaidt1s Madden 19 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koosa1027
What's up Mil...I actually realized later on that I FORGOT THE STEP ABOUT DOIN IT FOR THE CPU because my wife came in the man cave talking and it totally slipped my mind even though I could've swore I did it before she walked in lol...so that was all because of user error, I will be testing it further this evening with every step done correctly. My bad @Schnaidt1

~Koosa1027~
Hey Koosa, lol wife foul! Whats she doing down in the man cave? Im going to give it a test as well. Thanks for clearing that up.
Milticket is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 07:00 PM   #71
MVP
 
Koosa1027's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Re: Schnaidt1s Madden 19 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Hey Koosa, lol wife foul! Whats she doing down in the man cave? Im going to give it a test as well. Thanks for clearing that up.
You know how women are...as Fred Sanford once said..."you can't live wit'em and can't kill'em" ...make sure you post some feedback bro.

~Koosa1027~
__________________
SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Koosa1027 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2018, 07:17 PM   #72
MVP
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Williston, North Dakota
Blog Entries: 26
Re: Schnaidt1s Madden 19 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Hey Koosa, lol wife foul! Whats she doing down in the man cave? Im going to give it a test as well. Thanks for clearing that up.
Please let us know if you have same results... I been rocking the same autosubs and fatigue all year.. This was only thing that got rotations going

Sent from my H3123 using Operation Sports mobile app
__________________
Follow me on twitter @schnaidt1 and Youtube @Sim Gaming Network

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
schnaidt1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:25 AM.

Top -