Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2018, 11:08 PM   #73
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

You absolutely crushed it with this roster, iMac. I’m blown away by how amazing it plays. Trojan is too. If we get a slider and settings thread going, we’ll be sure to pump this. Nice work dude! Thanks a bunch for doing this!

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror
Old 08-13-2018, 11:14 PM   #74
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMac2307
Sadly, no way to convert to PC, but looks like some are willing to take on the task of doing it for PC.

No, they won't revert back to default. When you download an EA roster, it's saved under the name of 'OFFICIAL' (I think). So it will just be a different roster file as mine is saved as TRAITSV2. Just make sure if you have other roster files saved, that you always load the right roster before you set up any CFM.

When you download my roster, it will save as TRAITSV2. If you want this roster to load automatically every time, just delete all the other roster save files.
Thanks man!

Do you have a list of the changes you made so we can put it on PC? (Which players have/dont have traits) I'd be happy to do it myself over the weekend if I knew what changes you've made.
Old 08-13-2018, 11:41 PM   #75
Rookie

teampunjabi's Arena

OVR: 7

Super excited about this. I solely play cfm in a 2 user franchise with my bro. We play for the computer as well on each other’s games for realism.

This fresh approach on the game is what this community is all about!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2018, 01:54 AM   #76
MVP

Hushroom's Arena

OVR: 10

So in my franchise with the Packers I played the Vikings next. I edited every player on the Packers + Vikings to the edits you have done, and it was definitely the best game of Madden 19 yet.

Wow - this needs to be on PC asap. I don't even know if I want to wait for week 1 rosters.

Also, I was using Matt10's V6 sliders. Rodgers had a good game I forget the yardage but he at 4 TD 2 INT against the Vikings.
Milwaukee Bucks
Vegas Golden Knights

Last edited by Hushroom; 08-14-2018 at 01:57 AM.
Old 08-14-2018, 01:57 AM   #77
MVP

Hushroom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
Thanks man!

Do you have a list of the changes you made so we can put it on PC? (Which players have/dont have traits) I'd be happy to do it myself over the weekend if I knew what changes you've made.

I think the only trait we need to know for certain players is 'Big Hitter'

Besides that, (to my knowledge) everyone has high motor off. RB,WR,TE,FB have Fight for yards, sideline catches, and RAC catches set to yes.

For Linebackers edit play ball in air to conservative

For defensive backs edit play ball in air to balanced.

I just did it in my franchise for the two teams and it was incredible.
Milwaukee Bucks
Vegas Golden Knights
Old 08-14-2018, 02:29 AM   #78
Rookie

I can't stress how good these roster edits long with the A&S sliders are. Losses are genuine and you feel like you have played a proper game.

Btw anyone looking to start a CFM. I have converted the OSFM 2019 draft and removed big hits and high motor trait (as per the roster on here)

PS4 user name: msadler04
Old 08-14-2018, 03:34 AM   #79
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushroom
I think the only trait we need to know for certain players is 'Big Hitter'

Besides that, (to my knowledge) everyone has high motor off. RB,WR,TE,FB have Fight for yards, sideline catches, and RAC catches set to yes.

For Linebackers edit play ball in air to conservative

For defensive backs edit play ball in air to balanced.

I just did it in my franchise for the two teams and it was incredible.
Are you on PC?

I am so hype to start my CFM now. I simply NEED to play a quick game with these edits to see how good it is.

If two of us worked on it (one did AFC one did NFC) it would only be roughly 3 hours of work each.
Old 08-14-2018, 06:06 AM   #80
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMac2307
Long time, no speak, Trojan!

Glad to hear they've solved some issues for you. I'm battling with getting QB play on All-Madden consistently fair. The last issue to overcome is seeing the likes of Brees and Brady throwing 100% by the end of the 1st half. If I can figure that out, we literally have a game-changing roster.

If you discover anything, let me know.
Yo! Yes, long time...

Man, the traits edits were such a game-changer for AM play last year. I was resisting them this year out of sheer stubbornness, but I'm glad you took the plunge.

Ren and I are for sure going to be using this as our franchise roster. We did some testing last night to sync up our slider set with this roster, and it meshes beautifully. We both noticed a much smoother game. The drop in the frequency of WWE-style hits was especially appreciated.

Regarding QB play, I ran a half as CHI vs. GB, and Rogers was 66% at the half with QBA @ 7. That's pretty typical play for upper-tier QBs on our set. He was plenty, plenty aggressive and was smart in the pocket. That's the number I would recommend.

The range I see for most games at that value is 55-65%. You might have a few games where you get touched for 70%+, but it's far and away the exception rather than the norm.

The other thing to consider is that Madden seems to have some momentum swings built into the game. I'm not talking comeback code, but I'm talking hot/cold quarters and halves. I've seen guys be at 85% in a half and be at 65% by the end of the game. I'm not sure why that is. Maybe it's just luck, but I always find that hyper-explosive quarters or halves in any area are balanced out by the end of the game.

Again, this is a fantastic roster. I'm excited to stop testing and resume playing. Thanks for all the hard work!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »