Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2018, 11:13 PM   #809
Banned

AvoidThePats's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurghFan
Guys, Enough!!!

If you know it's the same guy then just report his post and don't respond to him. We are aware of what's going on and it will be taken care of.

Also, FYI, Insulting other members is against the TOS even if they are a PBU who is just causing problems.

Again, don't reply to him and just report the posts.

Thanks.
It’s nice you give people warnings, It would be super unfair if somebody got banned forever over one comment
Old 09-10-2018, 11:23 PM   #810
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMac2307
No way would I take payment for this, man! But thank you if it was a serious offer. If I didn't post this thread, I'd still be sat at home making these edits for myself. I'm just happy they've made the game that much better for the community and people can enjoy getting a football fix.

We'll get these rosters out soon so we can all return to our Madden caves and maybe none of us will have to speak to one another until Madden 20, haha!

Hey bro if I didn’t update the roster yet would your original roster edits still be sufficient? Or do you recommend downloading the updated roster?
Old 09-10-2018, 11:25 PM   #811
Banned

AvoidThePats's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waterboy92
Hey bro if I didn’t update the roster yet would your original roster edits still be sufficient? Or do you recommend downloading the updated roster?
If it doesn’t come out tomorrow, I’m gonna roll with his original roster which I’ve already made most of the important changes to (Mack, bridgewater, shazier, etc)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2018, 11:26 PM   #812
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMac2307
I have news....but not the news you're all hoping for.

The roster is complete. Finally. I massively underestimated the time it took to do it compared to last time which was done over the course of 2 weeks, and also overestimated how much free time I had on my hands. I run my own business in the real World, so when work calls, it's me who has to answer the bell, so my available 'free time' is a constant mystery.

That being said, I'm so happy to see the hype around these rosters, not just for my version, but the versions made for other consoles.

I am sorry to say we are going to have to wait a little longer. There is just a lot wrong with EA's roster. A few positional changes need doing, a few rating edits need doing (primarily FA's), Kam Chancellor is somehow still in the game. There's just a lot of 'cleanup' that needs doing that I hoped would be addressed with WK1 rosters that I wouldn't have to do.

I'm all about getting these rosters to everyone ASAP, and I really apologise if people are disappointed they're not here yet. But everyone wants a roster to fire up their CFM with, and I don't believe the way the roster is right now is the best version to be doing that with. I wouldn't start my CFM with this roster, so why should you guys?

Give me 24 hours and I think we'll be ready to go. I hope the community understands and thank you for being patient.

PS: This is a positive, community thread, let's keep it that way. I personally ask, if you want to take shots at one another, take it elsewhere, because despite who is right or wrong, it's simply ruining the experience for everyone else.

Thanks,

iMac
No problem man. Appreciate the work you are putting in to these rosters for all of us to enjoy. If we have to wait 24 hours that's fine...heck I'll be happy with sometime this week. If I had to do it myself it'll take me two weeks w. my schedule.
Old 09-10-2018, 11:31 PM   #813
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvoidThePats
If it doesn’t come out tomorrow, I’m gonna roll with his original roster which I’ve already made most of the important changes to (Mack, bridgewater, shazier, etc)

Do you need to download the updated roster to do an online cfm? Im new to online and primarily do offline but I’m trying the online
Old 09-10-2018, 11:36 PM   #814
Banned

AvoidThePats's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waterboy92
Do you need to download the updated roster to do an online cfm? Im new to online and primarily do offline but I’m trying the online
No, you can still use any roster you want for online Cfm. Just make sure you load it and choose “use active roster” when you start your franchise
Old 09-10-2018, 11:38 PM   #815
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvoidThePats
No, you can still use any roster you want for online Cfm. Just make sure you load it and choose “use active roster” when you start your franchise
Perfect good to hear thanks man!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2018, 11:56 PM   #816
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Let’s just ban everybody with a dolphins avatar

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »