Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2018, 04:46 PM   #849
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMac2307
This sounds very interesting and have often wondered in passing if these sorts of traits would ever have an impact on players.

I've also wondered the same about things like 'LB Style' trait. I'm possibly considering experimenting with these when I get this WK1 roster out, but then again, might just fire up a CFM and be done with it all....
Funny that something like this should come up as I've been looking into this very notion, that various other position traits have an impact on positions we would not assume would be affected. In that vein I've been looking into how traits might affect the OL (with the idea of how they might improve). I've had a number of failures, but may have found one that works. I'm still looking into it, but if it does show promise I will share (likely in a new thread so as to not derail this fine thread).

BTW. I'm glad to see that this excellent thread is back on track and back on the subject of traits!
Old 09-11-2018, 05:20 PM   #850

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkles
True but doesn't that only apply to like him attending practice or something too ? Either way I dont think he's gonna play a single snap this year if thats the case
He just has to sign his tender by week 9. The Steelers can choose to not play him but that doesn't seem too likely.
Old 09-11-2018, 05:37 PM   #851
Rookie

martz28's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpd3892
Funny that something like this should come up as I've been looking into this very notion, that various other position traits have an impact on positions we would not assume would be affected. In that vein I've been looking into how traits might affect the OL (with the idea of how they might improve). I've had a number of failures, but may have found one that works. I'm still looking into it, but if it does show promise I will share (likely in a new thread so as to not derail this fine thread).

BTW. I'm glad to see that this excellent thread is back on track and back on the subject of traits!

I have not looked into o-line traits yet , but at this point nothing would surprise me , imac mentioned the LBer traits earlier , the other thing I was kind of thinking was that MAYBE if we turned HBs with trigger happy trait to ideal , could that help with the excessive downfield jukes?

If you find something out with the O-line play please share it , I will continue to test my HB trait in the meantime.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2018, 06:08 PM   #852
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by martz28
I have not looked into o-line traits yet , but at this point nothing would surprise me , imac mentioned the LBer traits earlier , the other thing I was kind of thinking was that MAYBE if we turned HBs with trigger happy trait to ideal , could that help with the excessive downfield jukes?

If you find something out with the O-line play please share it , I will continue to test my HB trait in the meantime.
I'm reluctant to share at this point, as I'm just not sure there is something there and don't want to send folks off on a wild chase. I'm close and will need a few more days. If there is in fact nothing there I will, nevertheless, post. All I'll say is it pertains to blocking AI and if it pans out won't be monumental like turning HIGH MOTOR off. When I figured that one out I was able to offer video proof, this possible finding is more subtle.

Not trying to tease, just want to be confident.
Old 09-11-2018, 06:08 PM   #853
Rookie

dolphindad50's Arena

OVR: 0

Did the PS4 rosters drop yet?
Old 09-11-2018, 06:10 PM   #854
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphindad50
Did the PS4 rosters drop yet?
Not yet. Getting super anxious though.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
Old 09-11-2018, 06:20 PM   #855
Rookie

OVR: 0

Any idea on timeline for the PS4 rosters to drop? Chomping on my fingers here...lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2018, 06:42 PM   #856
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazza1
Any idea on timeline for the PS4 rosters to drop? Chomping on my fingers here...lol
Last word was tonight hopefully. Depends on how everything goes

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »