Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-12-2018, 04:11 AM   #913
Rookie

djkthegame's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Im stArting to think that there may not be another roster coming... i think ppl pissed off imac by turning this thread into a bickering fest.
Old 09-12-2018, 04:35 AM   #914
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by djkthegame
Im stArting to think that there may not be another roster coming... i think ppl pissed off imac by turning this thread into a bickering fest.
I think you might be right. A little clarification would be great too. Just a yes itís coming or No itís too much hard work for a group of people that have trolled up my thread, lol. I still have my fingers crossed for an iMac rosters drop. Iíve got today off work, my last day off for a week so I really wanted to get started on my CFM. But I have faith in IMac.

Last edited by Dazza1; 09-12-2018 at 05:09 AM.
Old 09-12-2018, 05:15 AM   #915
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

Quote:
Possible, I probably wouldnít be pleased either if I were him with what this thread has become recently and whatís been happening in it.
I just donít believe that heíd just disappear though because of it and leave everyone that is eagerly and patiently waiting for his roster hanging though.

Letís just have faith and remain patient. Something could have came up in real life and interfered with him getting the roster out. Sometimes life just gets in the way. Obviously if he had to take care of something in the real world that comes first. He also dosenít owe us anything or ETAís or status updates. He possibly could have simply not been able to finish it tonight and itís just done when itís done and heíll post then.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2018, 05:48 AM   #916
Rookie

djkthegame's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket32
Possible, I probably wouldnít be pleased either if I were him with what this thread has become recently and whatís been happening in it.
I just donít believe that heíd just disappear though because of it and leave everyone that is eagerly and patiently waiting for his roster hanging though.

Letís just have faith and remain patient. Something could have came up in real life and interfered with him getting the roster out. Sometimes life just gets in the way. Obviously if he had to take care of something in the real world that comes first. He also dosenít owe us anything or ETAís or status updates. He possibly could have simply not been able to finish it tonight and itís just done when itís done and heíll post then.
Not ungrateful, but after having to sit thru the last 50 pages of arguments on here... im about ready to move on without the roster if i have to, just to not have to read this crap looking for updates and actual roster talk.
Old 09-12-2018, 05:51 AM   #917
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Not ungrateful, but after having to sit thru the last 50 pages of arguments on here... im about ready to move on without the roster if i have to, just to not have to read this crap looking for updates and actual roster talk.

I played a game with the latest roster update from EA last night, could have been one of the best games I have played.

Still keen on this roster but if he decides to say screw it, the latest roster update is pretty good, needs some work for correct positions but over all very good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-12-2018, 07:07 AM   #918
Rookie

JetFanatic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey4mvp
I played a game with the latest roster update from EA last night, could have been one of the best games I have played.

Still keen on this roster but if he decides to say screw it, the latest roster update is pretty good, needs some work for correct positions but over all very good

Which slider set?
Old 09-12-2018, 07:09 AM   #919
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetFanatic
Which slider set?

I was using A mixture of Matt10ís and Flazkoís mainly Matt10ís with Flazkoís penalties.

You need to bump up the pass block for the CPU to around 40.

Old 09-12-2018, 07:25 AM   #920
Rookie

djkthegame's Arena

Anyone else on here remember the good old super nintendo days... when you passed for 10,000 yds a season and WR#81 had a 14spd lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »