Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-12-2018, 09:44 AM   #929
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

The guy said he ran a business and probably has a busy life outside of the game. I don't think you guys realize how long a project like this takes. Probably 30-45 minutes for each team.

sportsgamingrosters.wordpress.com
Like: www.facebook.com/sportsgamingrosters
Subscribe: www.youtube.com/channel/UC1pCS0Y9h5gG4XIFi7mEOdg
Old 09-12-2018, 09:50 AM   #930
Rookie

djkthegame's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcblayze
The guy said he ran a business and probably has a busy life outside of the game. I don't think you guys realize how long a project like this takes. Probably 30-45 minutes for each team.
I started one last week, got thru qb hb fb lt lg c rg but saw imac was doing another so I decided to wait... and yeah it does take forever...
Old 09-12-2018, 11:27 AM   #931
Rookie

Just giving my thoughts. Played 2 games with with new patch, one with the new week one EA rosters and One with IMacs first roster with edits. Whilst the EA roster game was better that it has been previously, patch has made a good difference. The game with IMacs rosters for me still played better. Just wanted to share what I have encountered. So waiting for the iMac week one rosters would be beneficial in my opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2018, 11:36 AM   #932
Pro

Do we know what the differences are between imacs preseaon and week one rosters? I know the player movements (i.e. Mack and Bridgewater trades) need updated but what other glaring problems? Position inaccuracies? I would be willing to help but I am stuck at work and I do not have access to the forum because it is blocked (work on military base).....it would be good though if a few of us pitched in and made the player movements and rolled will the that....I know I will have a hard time going back to stock ea rosters after playing with iMACS

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Old 09-12-2018, 11:40 AM   #933
Rookie

ECUoak's Arena

Even with these traits, Has anyone noticed your QB not wanting to tuck and run and still holding the ball and scanning downfield when youíre trying to scramble? Iíve had a few instances of this happening with Cam even though the area I have him running in and to is wide open for yardage. Also, seeing my running backs immediately cut in the wrong direction after handoffs. Do the traits affect this at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-12-2018, 01:00 PM   #934
Rookie

djkthegame's Arena

I donít think we are getting a roster, time to move on...
Old 09-12-2018, 01:31 PM   #935
Rookie

JetFanatic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by djkthegame
I donít think we are getting a roster, time to move on...
Hmm. That would suck. Okay I have off for the next 4 days and I'm willing to sacrifice some time for the greater good. I'm willing to put in some hours every night to get this done because it sounds like it's worth it.

Is it a matter of changing all the traits for everyone as illustrated in the first page? If so, what's a good base roster to start with?

I hope nothing happened to IMAC aside from just normal life stuff. I'm going to start plugging away and see what happens.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2018, 01:41 PM   #936
Rookie

djkthegame's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetFanatic
Hmm. That would suck. Okay I have off for the next 4 days and I'm willing to sacrifice some time for the greater good. I'm willing to put in some hours every night to get this done because it sounds like it's worth it.

Is it a matter of changing all the traits for everyone as illustrated in the first page? If so, what's a good base roster to start with?

I hope nothing happened to IMAC aside from just normal life stuff. I'm going to start plugging away and see what happens.
I started one last week off of the ea week 1 roster... i did all qb hb fb lt lg c rg... also re did. All qbs spd agi acc awr...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »