Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-12-2018, 02:16 PM   #945
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket32
Exactly. I donít think people should be jumping to conclusions that he isnít releasing another roster now. Heís just one person, not a whole organized group of people like the OSFM crew, so if he had to take care of something that puts the roster project on pause.

Just give him some time and stay patient. I would hope that if you guys are right he would be nice enough to come back to this thread a last time and just straight up say so and confirm that heís done with this and isnít putting out anything else for us so everyone could just move on.
He may also be waiting until the weekend in case thereís another big trade.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2018, 02:27 PM   #946
Rookie

djkthegame's Arena

OVR: 0

I started a roster last week... based off the imac traits... QBs all high motor off, adjusted spd agi acc awr... All HB FB have imac traits... LT LG C RG all have high motor off... so WR TE RT and all Defense still needs to be done... i could upload this and we can all see which one of us gets it finished first.
Old 09-12-2018, 02:29 PM   #947
Rookie

Superreds's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by djkthegame
I started a roster last week... based off the imac traits... QBs all high motor off, adjusted spd agi acc awr... All HB FB have imac traits... LT LG C RG all have high motor off... so WR TE RT and all Defense still needs to be done... i could upload this and we can all see which one of us gets it finished first.

Would be appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-12-2018, 02:38 PM   #948
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

Why is spd, acc, and awr adjusted? I thought all he did was take off high motor and big hitter?

Old 09-12-2018, 02:44 PM   #949
Rookie

djkthegame's Arena

Uploaded to PS...
PARTIALWK1WITHIMACTRAITS

not complete but its a start...
Old 09-12-2018, 02:50 PM   #950
Rookie

djkthegame's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbunz1324
Why is spd, acc, and awr adjusted? I thought all he did was take off high motor and big hitter?

I added a lil of my own flare to the roster... with qb being the most important i tried to make them as true to life as i could physically. Take for example a guy who was a superstar but may be on the downside now the football abilities would diminish but the awareness would always be high... for example eli manning maybe not as good as he used to be but still has 2 superbowls now has 95 awr but ovr is still 82...
Old 09-12-2018, 02:55 PM   #951
Rookie

djkthegame's Arena

I did spd agi acc awr on QBs only...

But feel free to tweak what u want and reupload not sure if imac will post another roster but he left us a great blueprint to work with...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2018, 03:08 PM   #952
Rookie

JetFanatic's Arena

Quote:
I did spd agi acc awr on QBs only...

But feel free to tweak what u want and reupload not sure if imac will post another roster but he left us a great blueprint to work with...
Awesome thank you. What's left to do? I'll plug them in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »