Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2018, 04:16 PM   #961
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

I think it just comes down to people being super excited to get this roster, so we all get a little disappointed when we check the forum and see no roster update yet. I think we are all very appreciative for the work he’s doing. Just excited to get going with theses new update.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2018, 05:07 PM   #962
Rookie

OVR: 1

I wonder with the new patch, does his rosters make that big of a difference now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-12-2018, 05:13 PM   #963
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbunz1324
I wonder with the new patch, does his rosters make that big of a difference now.

According to Armor and others they still do make the game better.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
Old 09-12-2018, 05:13 PM   #964
Pro

Yes they do...play a game with ea then a gm with his ..big difference
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbunz1324

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Old 09-12-2018, 05:14 PM   #965
Rookie

djkthegame's Arena

Absolutely they do, the traits added or removed make the players play truer to their actual rating. The high motor trait itself creates glitchly plays to execute the trait
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2018, 05:19 PM   #966
Rookie

Analyzer52's Arena

OVR: 3

For those of you thinking to take on this project it takes about 15 hours and it's boring if you don't have a second tv in your gaming area to watch while you edit.

Do it by team not position less likely to make mistakes that way and then the free agents at the end. It's truly a lot of work and a huge time commitment. My wife though I was moving into the basement I was down there so long and every free moment I had.

And IMAC is also fixing inaccuracies which requires a lot of googling and cross checking. Be patient guys. Trying doing one division and you will see how hard it is to do the whole league.
Old 09-12-2018, 05:26 PM   #967
Rookie

JetFanatic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer52
For those of you thinking to take on this project it takes about 15 hours and it's boring if you don't have a second tv in your gaming area to watch while you edit.

Do it by team not position less likely to make mistakes that way and then the free agents at the end. It's truly a lot of work and a huge time commitment. My wife though I was moving into the basement I was down there so long and every free moment I had.

And IMAC is also fixing inaccuracies which requires a lot of googling and cross checking. Be patient guys. Trying doing one division and you will see how hard it is to do the whole league.
I already gave up lol. No freaking way I'm even attempting to continue doing all that. IMAC officially has me by the balls.
Old 09-12-2018, 05:28 PM   #968
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer52

Another option is to keep IMAC original edits and get over the opening day roster. Just make some roster edits you want and trades and contracts in your CFM. I’m not that hung up if cam chancellor is in the game or the practice squads aren’t perfect.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »