Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-12-2018, 08:22 PM   #1009
Rookie

JetFanatic's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

IMac, what slider set are you rolling with post patch?
Old 09-12-2018, 08:22 PM   #1010
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

Just caught up on all the 'action'. Damn, things really escalated fast.

For those wondering, I avoided the threads until it was complete. I just felt there was no worthwhile news until it was time to share the news of it's release. Always keep the faith, I wouldn't leave the community hanging.

Thanks to those who have been patient and for those keeping the thread in line amidst the chaos.

For those asking, the update will simpley have a few rating changes. A number have already been made, but it will just be aimed at bringing down the ratings of the top FA's. I know this part isn't massively important to most, so getting the roster out was the top priority. If people want to get their hands on the updated version, of course you can, but I wouldn't hold out starting a CFM for that, particularly if lower rated FA's aren't a huge deal to you.

Any questions, just shout!

https://www.twitch.tv/imac2307

Last edited by iMac2307; 09-12-2018 at 08:30 PM.
Old 09-12-2018, 08:24 PM   #1011
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMac2307
Update

Rosters have been released.

PSN: iMac2307
File Name: IMACOFFICIAL

Apologies for the delay. This roster took exponentially longer than I thought. A variety of reasons delayed it, but we are now ready to roll with CFM's.

An update may come in the next week or so, but if you're here for the WK1 rosters with all the trait edits complete, key players removed (Kam Chancellor, Mychal Kendricks) and a few player model updates, you are more than ready to roll.

Enjoy!

Thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2018, 08:25 PM   #1012
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetFanatic
IMac, what slider set are you rolling with post patch?
At this point, Armor & Sword's....but I haven't played an actual game of Madden in about 2 weeks, so I will probably play a few test games just to make sure I'm still happy with the way his set up plays.

if not, I'll be using my own set up in the OP.

Old 09-12-2018, 08:33 PM   #1013
Rookie

skillz25's Arena

iMac, thanks for all your work as usual. Can't wait to try out your new rosters.

On a second note, anyone know when That Franchise Guy is planning on dropping his rosters for PS4?
Old 09-12-2018, 08:36 PM   #1014
Rookie

Analyzer52's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:

For those wondering, I avoided the threads until it was complete. I just felt there was no worthwhile news until it was time to share the news of it's release. Always keep the faith, I wouldn't leave the community hanging.

Thanks to those who have been patient and for those keeping the thread in line amidst the chaos.

For those asking, the update will simpley have a few rating changes. A number have already been made, but it will just be aimed at bringing down the ratings of the top FA's. I know this part isn't massively important to most, so getting the roster out was the top priority. If people want to get their hands on the updated version, of course you can, but I wouldn't hold out starting a CFM for that, particularly if lower rated FA's aren't a huge deal to you.

Any updates you did in these you could share that I can add to the Xbox set?
Old 09-12-2018, 08:40 PM   #1015
Rookie

ECUoak's Arena

Quote:

We love you iMac. In a strictly Madden related way.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2018, 08:43 PM   #1016
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer52
Any updates you did in these you could share that I can add to the Xbox set?
Rating Updates in this version:

A.Dalton > 80
J.Rosen > 73
L.Jackson > 73
M.Mariota > 82

When I edit the FA's and others for the updated version, I will share the details with you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »