Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-13-2018, 10:11 AM   #1057
Rookie

JetFanatic's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Okay guys these rosters are pure gold. Mixed with Matt10's AM slider set and wow. I honestly didn't think the difference in game play would be that substantial but I was dead wrong.

If EA keeps putting out flawed games like this then they need to start giving these guys here a job for fixing their game. They should be ashamed of themselves. The difference in game play from the out of box game to when guys like IMac literally fixes the game for them is night and day.

I'm a sucker and will sadly continue to buy this game because there's no competition but EA come on...

IMac here's to you my friend
Old 09-13-2018, 10:17 AM   #1058
Rookie

beastie_bomb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetFanatic
Okay guys these rosters are pure gold. Mixed with Matt10's AM slider set and wow. I honestly didn't think the difference in game play would be that substantial but I was dead wrong.

If EA keeps putting out flawed games like this then they need to start giving these guys here a job for fixing their game. They should be ashamed of themselves. The difference in game play from the out of box game to when guys like IMac literally fixes the game for them is night and day.

I'm a sucker and will sadly continue to buy this game because there's no competition but EA come on...

IMac here's to you my friend

Unfortunately what happens when game companies hire people from the community is they just end up paying lip service to the consumers and walking the company line. Look what happened when 343 hired a bunch of Halo pros, we got the hot steaming pile of garbage that is Halo 5.
Old 09-13-2018, 10:57 AM   #1059
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
I know that this may not be be on anyoneís interest list but I play owner mode and on the previous roster, you could see in the finances media feed what people wer specifically complaining about when it came to pricing (chips, coffee, Jerseys, etc). Now, with the updated roster all that is gone - it says they are complaining but it leaves out the specific item. I backed out and reloaded again to make sure this was just a glitch and it happed again. Once again, this may not be important to others but it does help in the lowering of prices of control finances. Is anyone else seeing this issue?
Sorry to repost this - but Iím looking for any type of response to see if anyone has encountered this.
Old 09-13-2018, 11:06 AM   #1060
Rookie

JetFanatic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Sorry to repost this - but Iím looking for any type of response to see if anyone has encountered this.
Sorry man I don't player in owner mode so I don't really know. I would try giving a call to EA support to see if it's a known issue or it there's a fix for it. Hopefully there is.
Old 09-13-2018, 11:09 AM   #1061
Rookie

JetFanatic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastie_bomb
Unfortunately what happens when game companies hire people from the community is they just end up paying lip service to the consumers and walking the company line. Look what happened when 343 hired a bunch of Halo pros, we got the hot steaming pile of garbage that is Halo 5.
Interesting. I didn't know this. I guess it's hard to put out a perfect product especially when it comes to a game like this. I've purchased every Madden since the ambulances were running players over on the field to get to the injured player lol. At the end of the day it's good that there are people out there willing to do the dirty work to put out an even better product.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2018, 11:26 AM   #1062
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer52
They have been out since last Sunday.

Gamertag: Analyzer52

Roster: iMacWeek1

This one has the same updates as the one released by IMAC two days ago? It doesnt have Bryant or Hawkins in Raiders roster, Right?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-13-2018, 11:40 AM   #1063
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by r818rdad
I know there was an issue on EAs end after releasing their week 1 rosters where the traded draft picks werenít updated, but theyíve since fixed it.

Wondering if iMacís official build was using the faulty roster.

Iíve created a cfm using these rosters and Mack is on the Bears but the draft picks arenít up to date.

I REALLY want to use these trait edits for my online CFM, but without those future draft picks to help me rebuild my raiders franchise itís a game breaker for me and I just donít have the time to go through and make all these edits myself.

*fingers crossed the amazing iMac will have the time/patience to correct this*
Bruh you have to do it yourself inside ur CFM just control both teams and trade your picks to the bears for the draft picks u need from them. Easy as that my man.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Old 09-13-2018, 12:33 PM   #1064
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Trojan and raider thank to awf above post I got to see some of your updated tips. Will use with.i Mac custom roster on one as my current idea is to have 3 different 3 cfms going !

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »