Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-14-2018, 12:10 AM   #1105
Rookie

martz28's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbc_b3astmod3
Switching hbs qb trait to balanced seems to have a positive effect when it comes to them running.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Ive been working this theory for the past week, its slow going as weekdays i can get a max of 1.5 games in after work.

My hope was that if this could reduce the cpu juke/spin issue and we wouldnt have to adjust the spin and juke attributes to 75.

A game i played wednesday night Dion Lewis of the Titans(cpu) had a 17 yard gain, he perfectly juked left to avoid the strong saftey about 2 or 3 yards past the LOS

I hope I can test this more this weekend and learn more.

If you can test it, share if what I was seeing was real or just placebo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2018, 12:33 AM   #1106
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMac2307
Yep, I originally built a roster based on opening day rosters and I was in the process of doing the transactions myself as they happened during pre-season. But...after how much happened over the pre-season, I decided to make a roster based off of the WK1 rosters when they dropped last week....

So the 08/25 rosters is an opening day roster with transactions done up to a certain point. 09/14 is an up to date WK1 roster.

Madden Share is really buggy, so I can't delete the old files to save confusion.

Hope that makes sense.
Hey I'm actually, great rosters thank you. Quick question....I started a cowboys franchise (starting in week one). I noticed I didn't have Tavon Austin. I saw in transactions where he was released in week 4 of preseason. So I was going to trade for him but I can't find him anywhere...not on a roster or practice squad. Do you know how or if I can find him?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2018, 12:45 AM   #1107
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fcshuckers73
Hey I'm actually, great rosters thank you. Quick question....I started a cowboys franchise (starting in week one). I noticed I didn't have Tavon Austin. I saw in transactions where he was released in week 4 of preseason. So I was going to trade for him but I can't find him anywhere...not on a roster or practice squad. Do you know how or if I can find him?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You should simulate the preseason one week at a time so that way you control stuff like that

Old 09-14-2018, 01:05 AM   #1108
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
You should simulate the preseason one week at a time so that way you control stuff like that

That's what I did to solve my issue I had earlier.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2018, 01:20 AM   #1109
MVP

OVR: 3

Geez how screwed up is this game that the running back's qb trait is affecting how they run? That's a great discovery and one I'd never have thought to look at.

Very happy I found this thread. It's saved the game for me. I'm actually looking forward to starting my season this year!!
Old 09-14-2018, 05:17 AM   #1110
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer52
IMac who did you turn the retired players into?
Kam Chancellor turned in to Keenan Reynolds. He's just been activated from the PS.

Mychal Kendricks was turns in to a generic LB, rated 65.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Did Mychal Kendricks get removed? Seahawks signed him.
This really surprises me. I thought he was looking at jail time?! Or at least, no teams would touch him for a long time. I will have to recreate him, but apologies, he will have a generic player model.

https://www.twitch.tv/imac2307
Old 09-14-2018, 05:25 AM   #1111
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

General advice....

If we're getting hung up by one or two players who are or aren't on the roster when you start CFM, you will genuinely never get going with your CFM.

There are 2740 players in Madden. If amidst that there is one player missing, or the odd few who get imported with different ratings or their High Motor gets turned on, it really isn't drastic.

I had to take a leaf from Armor's book of just getting on, playing the game and not looking back. If you don't you will spend forever messing about trying to get it perfect, to then just have those players get released, regress, retire or whatever and it was all for nothing. There is only so much we can do to help with EA's shoddy work.

There is Slideritis, and there is Rosteritis. Don't get sucked in to that rabbit hole because you will never come out. Just fire up the rosters and enjoy your CFM, because by the time you get to season 2 & 3, none of this WK1 roster stuff will even matter.

The game plays beautifully, so enjoy it, fellas!

https://www.twitch.tv/imac2307
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2018, 07:15 AM   #1112
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by martz28
Ive been working this theory for the past week, its slow going as weekdays i can get a max of 1.5 games in after work.

My hope was that if this could reduce the cpu juke/spin issue and we wouldnt have to adjust the spin and juke attributes to 75.

A game i played wednesday night Dion Lewis of the Titans(cpu) had a 17 yard gain, he perfectly juked left to avoid the strong saftey about 2 or 3 yards past the LOS

I hope I can test this more this weekend and learn more.

If you can test it, share if what I was seeing was real or just placebo.

Its for sure a real thing man.
With the qb trait set to balanced they are running so much better instead of doing 18 jukes behind the line.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »