Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2018, 10:30 AM   #1185
Yada Yoda
 
bigd51's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: NC
Posts: 555
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
I have been reading the recent finds with RB QB trait edits,
I'm in the middle of a CFM,
so my question is can I do the RB QB edits each week for the team I play against or do I need the whole roster edited to affect SIM stats? What exactly are the traits that need changed again?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
You can do it that way, or you could just go into Rosters and cycle through each team and edit all 53-man HB's in one go. Whichever works.

You do not need to change the whole team, just the HB's (maybe FBs too? You'll have to ask the other guys). The traits you need to change for HB's are:

QB Style = BALANCED
Sense Pressure = AVERAGE
bigd51 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2018, 10:34 AM   #1186
Pro
 
mathey270's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd51
You can do it that way, or you could just go into Rosters and cycle through each team and edit all 53-man HB's in one go. Whichever works.

You do not need to change the whole team, just the HB's (maybe FBs too? You'll have to ask the other guys). The traits you need to change for HB's are:

QB Style = BALANCED
Sense Pressure = AVERAGE
Thank you much appreciated

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
mathey270 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 02:58 PM   #1187
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Two questions:

Are your draft classes just trait edits?

Are you still sticking with ďbrace for all hitsĒ?


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
muchacho is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 03:28 PM   #1188
Rookie
 
martz28's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jun 2009
iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
i-Mac.....I will also test this later tonight. Have a full day today between my sons double header and family coming over then going to see the Nun on a date night (god bless my wife who is the coolest woman I know).



Will get on around 10:30ish tonight (if I can keep my eyes open) and fire up a test franchise using your latest roster and do the QB trait ďbalancedĒ on all the RBís I play.



Will report back here and on my slider thread.



That would be a huge find Martz!!!


Thanks for checking this out, I am still not sure if this is having an impact, some games it seems to, also practice mode inside cfm has very mixed results

Sometimes it seems like the hb feels presssure from defenders that arent close enough to make a play and they try to juke them anyway , other times they are able to time it perfect and break ankles.

In games I was wondering if maybe the cpu made coaching adjustments to the run game, like switching from aggressive to conservative

Just alot of variables I guess
__________________
Bear Down !

Last edited by martz28; 09-15-2018 at 03:33 PM.
martz28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 07:08 PM   #1189
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd51
You can do it that way, or you could just go into Rosters and cycle through each team and edit all 53-man HB's in one go. Whichever works.

You do not need to change the whole team, just the HB's (maybe FBs too? You'll have to ask the other guys). The traits you need to change for HB's are:

QB Style = BALANCED
Sense Pressure = AVERAGE


Hi, Iím late to the party on this one, and donít think I can work through 1000 posts so thought Iíd try my luck and ask a question thatís no doubt been asked a few times.

Other than what youíve just said in that post, is the information from the first post still relevant? Or is that pre-patch stuff?
powercord55 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 08:54 PM   #1190
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by powercord55
Hi, Iím late to the party on this one, and donít think I can work through 1000 posts so thought Iíd try my luck and ask a question thatís no doubt been asked a few times.

Other than what youíve just said in that post, is the information from the first post still relevant? Or is that pre-patch stuff?
Honestly I would load iMacs roster and load Armor and swords sliders. Game is Fíing perfect that way. Avoid the rest of the noise and enjoy the CFM. Itís amazing and game plays awesome.
Infowarrior1776 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 01:28 AM   #1191
Rookie
 
r818rdad's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2018
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

How does one go about editing the traits of Free Agents? Can I do that from main menu or does it get done within a CFM?

Reason I'm asking is because I couldn't go ahead of use iMac's week 1 rosters seeing as how the Raiders/Bears draft picks weren't up to date. No Mack and no future picks just wasn't going to work for me.

So I've decided to go ahead and take the Week 2 roster update and adjust all the traits myself (so much respect for iMac for going through this ordeal more than once. by gawd it's a process!)

When I'm done I'll upload the roster with a name that starts with IMAC because credit goes where credit is due.

So far I've got 12 teams updated, but I don't see anywhere to tinker with FAs from the main menu.

So...can anyone point me in the right direction?
r818rdad is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2018, 01:33 AM   #1192
MVP
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Mar 2007
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by r818rdad
How does one go about editing the traits of Free Agents? Can I do that from main menu or does it get done within a CFM?

Reason I'm asking is because I couldn't go ahead of use iMac's week 1 rosters seeing as how the Raiders/Bears draft picks weren't up to date. No Mack and no future picks just wasn't going to work for me.

So I've decided to go ahead and take the Week 2 roster update and adjust all the traits myself (so much respect for iMac for going through this ordeal more than once. by gawd it's a process!)

When I'm done I'll upload the roster with a name that starts with IMAC because credit goes where credit is due.

So far I've got 12 teams updated, but I don't see anywhere to tinker with FAs from the main menu.

So...can anyone point me in the right direction?
You do it in cfm

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
mbergh22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:07 AM.

Top -