Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-14-2018, 07:25 PM   #113
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by themoneyteam1212
Typo. They passed 51 times and ran ball
11 times for one yard. 15 min quarters 15 second run off with these rosters and sliders. Can this be fixed. They had no chance running the ball. I was redskins cpu was patriots. Horrible horrible first game. Playcallimg by cpu was awful and no chance at a runnnkng game and I wasnít blitzing or anything
Sorry to hear that, man. The sliders are very much built around me and my style of play. As mentioned in the OP, I am not a slider guy, so the set has not been tuned via sliders to give a universally great game for everyone. Feel free to use other sliders along with the rosters if you know there is a set that suits your play style to give you a competitive game.

https://www.twitch.tv/imac2307
Old 08-14-2018, 08:09 PM   #114
Rookie

Awesome roster and thank you for all your time and effort putting these together for all of us. Quick question-when starting a CFM I am asked if I want to use the 75 man preseason roster or the Active roster. The only roster I have saved is your roster. Which one do I pick so that CFM loads your roster? My apologies if this has been asked. Appreciate all your work and happy gaming!
Old 08-14-2018, 08:17 PM   #115
MVP

Hushroom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by VICTORY311
Awesome roster and thank you for all your time and effort putting these together for all of us. Quick question-when starting a CFM I am asked if I want to use the 75 man preseason roster or the Active roster. The only roster I have saved is your roster. Which one do I pick so that CFM loads your roster? My apologies if this has been asked. Appreciate all your work and happy gaming!

Make sure you load the roster in the main menu and then choose active roster in CFM.
Milwaukee Bucks
Vegas Golden Knights
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2018, 08:23 PM   #116
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushroom
I am on PC.

I think the guy "Scott" on the forums here is interesting in creating the roster as well.
Perfect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
I'm using roverts Rosters and have finished Dallas, Chicago, Cincinnati, Buffalo and also FA QBs and HBs.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Great work Scott. Are these 75 man rosters?

If you need help I can fill in a bit over the weekend
Old 08-14-2018, 09:17 PM   #117
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

I
Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
Perfect!

Great work Scott. Are these 75 man rosters?

If you need help I can fill in a bit over the weekend
I believe they are. I'm now done with CHI-DAL

Update: Bears, Bengals, Bills, Broncos, Browns, Bucs, Cardinals, Chargers, Chiefs, Colts, Cowboys, Dolphins, Eagles, Falcons, 49ers, Giants, Jaguars, Jets, Lions and Packers complete.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Steam-ScottM.816

Last edited by Scott; 08-15-2018 at 12:58 AM.
Old 08-14-2018, 09:22 PM   #118
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwilson250733
Anyone doing the same edits for Xbox?
Yes I am doing these edits for the Xbox One
Old 08-14-2018, 09:47 PM   #119
Rookie

teampunjabi's Arena

OVR: 7

I have used the draft class by PSN: "RidinDwnKingsley" in this thread. This is the 2019 draft class I have decided to use and edit all the traits to match this roster. I sorted by overall and got to the middle of the 76 rated players (started from highest Ed Oliver and went down). I stopped at BRYANT WOLF. If someone could help finish it that would be GREAT!

Draft class is called "2019" PSN: ACHILLES369
Attached Images
File Type: jpg unnamed.jpg (159.0 KB, 177 views)
Old 08-14-2018, 11:58 PM   #120
Just started!

Hey guys, I had a lot of free time the past 2 days so I had decided to implement this for my own PC version of Madden. I didn't have an account here so I didn't think to mention it, but now that I just finished I figured I'd help you guys out and upload it to the EA servers since I know some of you here are trying to make a PC version. I uploaded it under the name "SLYSIMACTRAITS"(that just happened to be the working save file I had, forgot to change the name before I uploaded it). It's uploaded under the same name I have here, slydessertfox.

The only difference between mine and iMac2307's original is I also kept "Big hitter" for a few people with 89 OVR hit power, in addition to everyone with 90 hit power and above.

Hope this helps, I've never uploaded anything to the EA servers before. Also, I just want to thank iMac for coming up with these changes, they're a big improvement.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »