Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2018, 04:05 PM   #1233
Rookie

MaxNUFC09's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

With the whole khalil mack trade, was he on a really low contract with the raiders, I was just going to release him and put him back on the raiders, but he puts the raiders over the cap. The default salary the game gives him is cheaper than what the bears gave him. How did the raiders make his salary work with the cap before?
Old 09-18-2018, 04:10 PM   #1234
Rookie

he was in last year of his rookie contract, so much cheaper than now
Old 09-18-2018, 05:55 PM   #1235
Rookie

damnlefty07's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm sure this has been answered but buried in the thread so sorry in advance. but for you XB1 guys what draft classes are you using that have the traits edited?

or if I felt ambitious and was going to do my own does anyone know if I can edit little by little over the course of the season? or does it have to be all done during week 3?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2018, 06:00 PM   #1236
Rookie

MaxNUFC09's Arena

It would be nice if madden allowed you to edit peoples salaries when signing players outside of franchise. Because I start in preseason 1st, so mack being on the raiders then makes to me.
Old 09-18-2018, 06:49 PM   #1237
Rookie

OVR: 1

Played my first game with this setup. Overall I am happy. I haven't enjoyed a CPU game in a very long time. I felt there was ZERO cheesiness to the game at all. I have a couple of concerns... I played against the falcons as the eagles. Matt Ryan was awful. A lot of his throw were way off. For such an elite QB that shouldn't have happened so often. He threw for 20/48 for 244 yards 1 TD 4 int. 2 of his ints were under major pressure. 1 was a deep ball that Darby outplayed whoever that WR was (not juilo). The 4th was a very dumb throw to the flat that was perfectly covered. He missed julio on a deep td twice when my secondary cleared got roasted.He missed several WIDE open throws within 15 yards. Maybe just a bad game from him. I can't completely go off of one game. I think I'm going to bump up CPU accuracy to 10 and see how that goes. My second concern is with penalties. There was 4 the entire game. Not a single one was holding, the most common penalty in the game. I feel there should be more penalties per game. But again I'm going off of just one game.
Old 09-18-2018, 06:52 PM   #1238
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnlefty07
I'm sure this has been answered but buried in the thread so sorry in advance. but for you XB1 guys what draft classes are you using that have the traits edited?

or if I felt ambitious and was going to do my own does anyone know if I can edit little by little over the course of the season? or does it have to be all done during week 3?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
What I do is that after the draft I edit all the traits of the players who were drafted through the "Draft Recap" menu before advancing to the next season. It's takes about an hour and 45 minutes if you're locked in.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 09-18-2018, 07:30 PM   #1239
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevelle21
Played my first game with this setup. Overall I am happy. I haven't enjoyed a CPU game in a very long time. I felt there was ZERO cheesiness to the game at all. I have a couple of concerns... I played against the falcons as the eagles. Matt Ryan was awful. A lot of his throw were way off. For such an elite QB that shouldn't have happened so often. He threw for 20/48 for 244 yards 1 TD 4 int. 2 of his ints were under major pressure. 1 was a deep ball that Darby outplayed whoever that WR was (not juilo). The 4th was a very dumb throw to the flat that was perfectly covered. He missed julio on a deep td twice when my secondary cleared got roasted.He missed several WIDE open throws within 15 yards. Maybe just a bad game from him. I can't completely go off of one game. I think I'm going to bump up CPU accuracy to 10 and see how that goes. My second concern is with penalties. There was 4 the entire game. Not a single one was holding, the most common penalty in the game. I feel there should be more penalties per game. But again I'm going off of just one game.

I would try just going up to 7 for cpu accuracy. It makes quite a bit of difference that’s what I’ve been trying.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-18-2018, 07:52 PM   #1240
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
- It is a bug. EA does not test custom draft classes....they add a feature and there are bugs with it. Hopefully they patch it.....but I doubt it.

- I agree. The RB trait edits on QB type and sense pressure have no effect IMO. I am sticking with your trait edited rosters and draft classes plus adding my spin and juke edits (edit them to 75, change them back after the game).

Amazing roster. Super fun version of Madden....in fact my favorite version easily now. Rolling rolling rolling baby.

Appreciate the feedback guys. Just to be clear, I started my franchise before reading this thread so I hadn't made ANY trait edits until last night.

So you guys are seeing the best experience with modifying all the traits mentioned in the first post of this thread - (brace for all hits, motor off, fights for yards, big hits off, RAC on, makes sidelines catches, coverage ones for LB's,DB's, etc)?

Additionally I can leave off the QB style and sense pressure since it doesn't appear to make a big change from both of your experiences? Optionally, I can make the HB changes to the CPU (75 juke/spin) per game if desired?

Any advice on the draft classes would also be helpful. Once I made the decision to go with an automated class, am I still able to download imac's classes for future classes so I don't have to manually make these same trait changes to the classes or am I stuck with the decision I already made?

As for my current draft class that I'm scouting in-season, do I have to wait until after all the players are drafted to ensure I don't see all their ratings/dev. traits? It'd be nice to modify them now that they're all in one place but I'm fearful there isn't a way to do without spoiling the players ratings, etc.

Any assistance for this newbie would be greatly appreciated!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »