Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-21-2018, 01:39 AM   #1249
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

iMac I see in the sliders you use it says you have cpu acc at 6 and Iím wondering if youíre still using these sliders and how youíre liking cpu QB acc that low. I may give them a shot

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-21-2018, 02:07 AM   #1250
Pro

Bushido's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by r818rdad
I'm currently working up getting the week 2 roster update setup with iMac's edits so that the Raiders/Bears are up to date with draft picks.

Not sure when I'll get them finished. I'm close to halfway there.
Still working on them?
Old 09-21-2018, 11:40 AM   #1251
Rookie

mnAD28's Arena

iMac, our league has a question about your draft classes. Did you edit the traits of all of the players to match your roster? (sorry if this has been answered already)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2018, 12:47 PM   #1252
Just started!

I'm feeling like a complete noob here. I am trying to import your settings for PC (as close as I can anyway) but I'm not seeing where I can import rosters OR where to change the BIG HITTER settings, things like that. Does PC have the same options as PSN?

Thank you in advance. Sorry for the noobness.
Old 09-21-2018, 03:48 PM   #1253
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

[email protected] I have a question I'm doing a week 3 edit off of ea's latest roster update released today, and I'm going off your page 1 description.

My question is for traits like drops open passes some I see are set to yes and some are set to no, I didnt see in your description for this, so what's your thoughts there?

And that also goes for the clutch trait as well?

For now unless you say different I'm going to leave it as is. I'm also going to re rate this roster, I dont like seeing Antonio brown a 99 and he is not playing to that caliber.

Anyway thx for your set up. Got tired of waiting for everyone else's roster decided to do my own.

Edit..

And for your db ball in air trait you do mean just the corner backs right? Not the free safety or strong safety? Those 2 remain as they are?

Edit yet again... is high motor turned off for all offensive players or just what's labeled on the front page?

Last edited by StormsWarning; 09-21-2018 at 05:29 PM.
Old 09-21-2018, 05:18 PM   #1254
Rookie

Analyzer52's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnlefty07
I'm sure this has been answered but buried in the thread so sorry in advance. but for you XB1 guys what draft classes are you using that have the traits edited?

or if I felt ambitious and was going to do my own does anyone know if I can edit little by little over the course of the season? or does it have to be all done during week 3?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I have one that someone did I need to upload it to my profile I forget who did it.

I'll make some of the major transaction updates and depth chart updates if I get some time been super busy as of late.
Old 09-21-2018, 07:22 PM   #1255
Rookie

r818rdad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido
Still working on them?
i got halfway through the edits, loaded them into a cfm...draft picks weren't up to date. spent about 7 hours and i blew a fuse. i havent touched madden in days because of it.

i dont get it. i downloaded the week 2 roster update, started a cfm with them to see if the picks were fixed. they were. i then backed out and went to town editing like a mad man. i then saved my edits as a new file.

words cannot explain how miffed it made me and my respect for imacs time and patience grew tenfold

i have a 2 month old and finding the time to dedicate those 7 hours wasnt easy. trying to find another 14+ to go over it all again just doesnt seem possible anytime soon and it pains me because its holding up my starting a cfm

Last edited by r818rdad; 09-21-2018 at 07:25 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2018, 08:13 PM   #1256
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by r818rdad
i got halfway through the edits, loaded them into a cfm...draft picks weren't up to date. spent about 7 hours and i blew a fuse. i havent touched madden in days because of it.

i dont get it. i downloaded the week 2 roster update, started a cfm with them to see if the picks were fixed. they were. i then backed out and went to town editing like a mad man. i then saved my edits as a new file.

words cannot explain how miffed it made me and my respect for imacs time and patience grew tenfold

i have a 2 month old and finding the time to dedicate those 7 hours wasnt easy. trying to find another 14+ to go over it all again just doesnt seem possible anytime soon and it pains me because its holding up my starting a cfm
The draft picks are only there if you start your CFM using real life rosters

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »