Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-22-2018, 02:14 PM   #1273
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by r818rdad
I've had zero success. I've joined my ONLINE cfm with both my PSN gamertags. tried to set up the trade manually. it never goes through. even when i split it up into 2 seperate trades.

I use offline CFM. You can do it offline. Just user Bears coach and trade the picks. Thatís the only way to do it tho. You canít online CFM

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-22-2018, 02:17 PM   #1274
Rookie

r818rdad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
I use offline CFM. You can do it offline. Just user Bears coach and trade the picks. Thatís the only way to do it tho. You canít online CFM

offline isn't an option
Old 09-22-2018, 03:03 PM   #1275
Rookie

OVR: 2

Can someone please clarify if the Big Hitter and High Motor Traits are applied to all players on the roster? It doesn't specify so I wasn't sure.

Certain position types aren't mentioned at all (OL, DL). I didn't know if they weren't supposed to receive any modifications or only the Big Hitter and High Motor changes whereas the LB's and CB's have coverage modifications as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2018, 03:27 PM   #1276
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
offline isn't an option
Yes it can - all you have to do is click R3 - select new character - choose Raiders coach - go to manual trade of Raiders - select the 1st round draft and a 2nd of the same year - trade ONE of the picks from the Bears first - Accept trade - then trade the other 1st round and othe pick that was offered from the Raiders and choose the other pick that was offered from the Bears - DONE! Then retire the Raiders coach and it will take you back to your user controlled team.
Old 09-22-2018, 03:40 PM   #1277
Rookie

r818rdad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Yes it can - all you have to do is click R3 - select new character - choose Raiders coach - go to manual trade of Raiders - select the 1st round draft and a 2nd of the same year - trade ONE of the picks from the Bears first - Accept trade - then trade the other 1st round and othe pick that was offered from the Raiders and choose the other pick that was offered from the Bears - DONE! Then retire the Raiders coach and it will take you back to your user controlled team.
I play ONLINE with friends and we typically plow through 8-9 seasons per Madden cycle.

This OFFLINE advice is fine and dandy, but it is of ZERO use to me.

I find it dumb as can be that the draft picks aren't current when starting an ONLINE CFM with a current edited roster. I just don't get it. If I don't touch the roster and load it up the draft picks are current. Edit a single player and suddenly the draft picks revert back to an out dated collection of teams picks. It's not like suddenly all teams get all their draft picks back. Teams still have picks they've acquired from other teams in trades, but the current trades just get wiped out.
Old 09-22-2018, 05:00 PM   #1278
Banned

Hey bro is your roster up to date like with butler on the cowboys

Old 09-22-2018, 06:00 PM   #1279
Rookie

rsump112's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
I play ONLINE with friends and we typically plow through 8-9 seasons per Madden cycle.

This OFFLINE advice is fine and dandy, but it is of ZERO use to me.

I find it dumb as can be that the draft picks aren't current when starting an ONLINE CFM with a current edited roster. I just don't get it. If I don't touch the roster and load it up the draft picks are current. Edit a single player and suddenly the draft picks revert back to an out dated collection of teams picks. It's not like suddenly all teams get all their draft picks back. Teams still have picks they've acquired from other teams in trades, but the current trades just get wiped out.

Are you on PS4? Send me an invite to your league. Iíll choose the Bears and weíll get the trade done and Iíll retire. I wonít be on until the morning though. PSN same as OS handle.
Old 09-22-2018, 06:27 PM   #1280
Rookie

r818rdad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsump112
Are you on PS4? Send me an invite to your league. Iíll choose the Bears and weíll get the trade done and Iíll retire. I wonít be on until the morning though. PSN same as OS handle.
alright. i'll get back to making the edits and will hold you to this. for some reason it wouldn't accept the trade when i did it myself between 2 of my own accounts. would propose the trades and i'd accept the trades but then nothing would happen and trades wouldn't get swapped.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »