Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While It痴 On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 10-10-2018, 07:48 PM   #1353
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Anyone know the answer to this, I知 gonna start off doing 32 team CFM to get rosters and depth charts accurate, then Week 1 I知 just gonna control my team.

So my question, when I stop controlling the other teams, will they mess up the accurate depth charts?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Yeah it does mate, tried it myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-10-2018, 07:51 PM   #1354
Yada Yoda

bigd51's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazza1
Can anyone recommend some fictional draft classes with the iMac edits already made?
Dude... like 2 posts up from yours lol. iMac created the first 2 (IMACF1, IMACF2) and they're in the OP. I created 3 and 4 (IMACF3, IMACF4)

I'm going to continue doing fictional classes while iMac's away and my goal is to have at least 10 when it's all done. I'm about to upload the 5th fictional class in a bit...
Old 10-10-2018, 08:12 PM   #1355
Yada Yoda

bigd51's Arena

Fictional class #5 ready for download.

Also, I should probably let everyone know; the classes I'm making that are listed below, I've only edited players with draft projections. So every player projected to be drafted in rounds 1-7 get edits.

All players projected to go Undrafted, I left untouched to save time. Usually these guys just end up on practice squads and should hardly ever see any meaningful action to matter, so I figured there's no need really.

Lastly, starting w/ the 5th class, in my rosters -- as a little neat feature to them -- every player rated 80 and above will be outfitted w/ the "99 Club" Edition gloves and/or shoes. Like an "80 Club" kinda thing for all the high rated guys. I've already run into some of pretty cool situations where I'm viewing a replay and I see my guy getting tackled by an opposing player w/ those cleats/gloves on, I know then and there he was at least a highly rated player coming out of college. Sort of helps to let you know as well if the team your facing has any 80 rated players w/o looking their ratings up. Anyway...

PS4

ID: ImpactPlayer89

File name:

IMACF3
IMACF4
IMACF5

Last edited by bigd51; 10-10-2018 at 08:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2018, 10:36 PM   #1356
ALL IN!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey4mvp
Yeah it does mate, tried it myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damnit!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
North Carolina Tar Heels Baseball
Wisconsin Badgers Football
Old 10-11-2018, 05:54 AM   #1357
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd51

Also, I should probably let everyone know; the classes I'm making that are listed below, I've only edited players with draft projections. So every player projected to be drafted in rounds 1-7 get edits.

All players projected to go Undrafted, I left untouched to save time. Usually these guys just end up on practice squads and should hardly ever see any meaningful action to matter, so I figured there's no need really.

Lastly, starting w/ the 5th class, in my rosters -- as a little neat feature to them -- every player rated 80 and above will be outfitted w/ the "99 Club" Edition gloves and/or shoes. Like an "80 Club" kinda thing for all the high rated guys. I've already run into some of pretty cool situations where I'm viewing a replay and I see my guy getting tackled by an opposing player w/ those cleats/gloves on, I know then and there he was at least a highly rated player coming out of college. Sort of helps to let you know as well if the team your facing has any 80 rated players w/o looking their ratings up. Anyway...

PS4

File name:

IMACF3
IMACF4
IMACF5
Just wanted to add that I really appreciate this. Just finished season #2 so I値l be there in no time so this is awesome. Thanks to iMac of course but I値l take all the classes I can get.
Old 10-11-2018, 07:45 AM   #1358
Pro

vertman's Arena

IMac, sorry if this has been answered but I could not find it. What is the major difference between your version 1 and version 2 rosters. Is it the player contracts along with the spin and juke edits and the other edits are all the same from the first one or is there more to version two that I am missing out on? Thanks. Oh, I am assuming the team rosters are more accurate with version 2 also.
Old 10-11-2018, 08:40 AM   #1359
Yada Yoda

bigd51's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Just wanted to add that I really appreciate this. Just finished season #2 so I値l be there in no time so this is awesome. Thanks to iMac of course but I値l take all the classes I can get.
Of course, not a problem

Yes, definitely thanks to iMac. The time it took him to test these originally I'm sure is far greater than the time it takes me to simply make the edits he proposed.

Just happy to help in any way.
Old 10-11-2018, 03:54 PM   #1360
Rookie

Mikeyo918's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd51

PS4

File name:

IMACF3
IMACF4
IMACF5
I can't find these in the community files for PS4?
Florida Panthers
Miami Hurricanes
Chelsea Blues
InterMiami

PSN CoastieMike918

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »