Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2018, 07:41 AM   #1369
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey4mvp
Might not be for a week or so man, have a full time job and a 6 month old daughter


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No worries i'll wait
pedrexalvex2002 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 12:24 PM   #1370
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

iMac2307, I downloaded 9 different draft classes that you created. Are these draft classes all the same or are they different? Thank you for all your hard work.
IMACFDU1
IMAC19
IMAC2019
IMACF1
IMACF2
IMACF3
IMACF4
IMACF5
IMACF6
giants76 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 05:03 PM   #1371
Yada Yoda
 
bigd51's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: NC
Posts: 555
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
iMac2307, I downloaded 9 different draft classes that you created. Are these draft classes all the same or are they different? Thank you for all your hard work.
IMACFDU1
IMAC19
IMAC2019
IMACF1
IMACF2
IMACF3
IMACF4
IMACF5
IMACF6
Get rid of IMACFDU1 (I don't know what that is) and IMAC2019 (old file). Keep IMAC19 (real '19 collegiate draft class) and IMACF1-6 (fictional draft classes to keep your franchise going w/ the trait edits).

Then, you're good to go.
bigd51 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2018, 10:28 PM   #1372
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd51
Get rid of IMACFDU1 (I don't know what that is) and IMAC2019 (old file). Keep IMAC19 (real '19 collegiate draft class) and IMACF1-6 (fictional draft classes to keep your franchise going w/ the trait edits).

Then, you're good to go.
IMac FDU is from the Fictuonal Draft University thread on the rosters forum. Itís actually pretty cool but I think heís going to have to do another one for the storylines to actually make sense and he hasnít posted in a while. OSFM is supposed to be coming out with 2020 soon-ish so hopefully someone edits that for us 😉
FancyPantsHess is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 01:52 PM   #1373
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

man I just want his rosters on the PC can someone hook it up
Phaseshift is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 11:50 PM   #1374
Yada Yoda
 
bigd51's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: NC
Posts: 555
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaseshift
man I just want his rosters on the PC can someone hook it up
Well we're on PS4, so I don't know. Can they?
bigd51 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 11:53 PM   #1375
Yada Yoda
 
bigd51's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: NC
Posts: 555
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
IMac FDU is from the Fictuonal Draft University thread on the rosters forum. Itís actually pretty cool but I think heís going to have to do another one for the storylines to actually make sense and he hasnít posted in a while. OSFM is supposed to be coming out with 2020 soon-ish so hopefully someone edits that for us 😉
Gotcha. I remember reading that thread -- but never could figure out how mac's roster played into it, though.
bigd51 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2018, 06:49 PM   #1376
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd51
Gotcha. I remember reading that thread -- but never could figure out how mac's roster played into it, though.
Yeah iMac just edited the class to have his edits I suppose. When rostermaster or whoever did it he didn’t do trait edits it was just a re-release like osfm. I just don’t get it because as far as I could tell the “season” “award winners” weren’t in the class for the most part. So I’m guessing he was going to have multi season storylines that he never ended up doing.

And I didn’t realize OSFM 2020 had been out on xBox for a month ☹️. Game is great we just need to fix some upload issues and the year 4/5 bug or else it’s going to be short lived.
FancyPantsHess is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:39 PM.

Top -