Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2018, 09:51 PM   #1377
Rookie

Ar4bAce's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Are the punter attribute changes with the punt sliders at default?
Old 10-16-2018, 12:05 AM   #1378
Aqua?!

bigd51's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
And I didn’t realize OSFM 2020 had been out on xBox for a month ☹️. Game is great we just need to fix some upload issues and the year 4/5 bug or else it’s going to be short lived.
What sucks is I'm not going to be able to upload anymore classes until they fix whatever problem they're having.

My files (F3-F6) got erased again -- which marks the 4th time it's happened now -- and I just can't keep uploading them over and over, having to type out the description for them every single time.

So I've decided to put the uploads on hold for right now. I'm still going to be creating classes and saving them to my system for future uploading -- but until they fix that, my local files is where they'll have to stay for the time being...

What is this "year 4/5 bug" you're talking about? Haven't heard of that either.
Old 10-16-2018, 01:32 AM   #1379
Rookie

cirespieler's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd51
What sucks is I'm not going to be able to upload anymore classes until they fix whatever problem they're having.

My files (F3-F6) got erased again -- which marks the 4th time it's happened now -- and I just can't keep uploading them over and over, having to type out the description for them every single time.

So I've decided to put the uploads on hold for right now. I'm still going to be creating classes and saving them to my system for future uploading -- but until they fix that, my local files is where they'll have to stay for the time being...

What is this "year 4/5 bug" you're talking about? Haven't heard of that either.

Read it elsewhere but basically CFM files go corrupt in like 2022 or 2023

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-16-2018, 01:36 AM   #1380
Aqua?!

bigd51's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cirespieler
Read it elsewhere but basically CFM files go corrupt in like 2022 or 2023

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I'm in year 8...
Old 10-16-2018, 06:51 AM   #1381
Rookie

Apparently it’s only an Offline CFM issue. If you used Online when you started it’s fine. I think I’m going to be switching to Online and starting over because EA hasn’t addressed the issue yet and it’s been an issue in the past.

It makes me worried though because I have a lot of trouble connecting to the EA servers when the game loads for some reason. Will this affect a single user online CFM?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2018, 06:54 AM   #1382
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Apparently it’s only an Offline CFM issue. If you used Online when you started it’s fine. I think I’m going to be switching to Online and starting over because EA hasn’t addressed the issue yet and it’s been an issue in the past.

It makes me worried though because I have a lot of trouble connecting to the EA servers when the game loads for some reason. Will this affect a single user online CFM?

Will playing online, give you the updated draft picks from the Bears and Raiders trade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-17-2018, 11:40 AM   #1383
Aqua?!

bigd51's Arena

Quote:

I switched over to Online years ago just because it's faster, but I can't say I've had trouble w/ the servers. I do sometimes, of course, but it's not often I have issues w/ Online CFM.

The only thing it should affect is the initial log-in to EA servers. Once logged-in, I don't believe I've ever had an instance where I'm disconnected from the server while I'm still in CFM mode. So you should be fine once you connect to their servers on the front end.
Old 10-18-2018, 02:47 AM   #1384
Rookie

Does anyone have the latest rosters and draft classes for Xbox ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »