Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 11-14-2018, 07:54 PM   #1409
Rookie

steelersd26's Arena

OVR: 0
iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Really appreciate you doing this. I know guys mentioning this takes weeks or more to do.

Weeks? Thatís odd because each class only took me a couple of hours of work in total.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
New York Knicks
Tennessee Volunteers

Twitch:
http://www.twitch.tv/steelersd26

YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/steelersdc26
Old 11-14-2018, 08:35 PM   #1410
Rookie

Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd51
I was the one who originally did IMACF3-F7 and uploaded them, but my files kept disappearing from Madden Share after a day or two.

I re-uploaded them 3 times before finally giving up because it was too much typing out the descriptions for so many classes.

With that said, I still have IMACF3-F7 saved on my system and have since finished two more classes -- F8 and F9 -- with F10 currently in progress.

My original goal was to create at least 7 to go along w/ iMac's orginal's (2019, F1, F2) to bring the total to 10 draft classes for people to use, so this last one I'm working on is it. Problem is -- my files are going to disappear again and I'm not typing that many descriptions out in that case, so they'll need to fix whatever it is that's causing it before I do.
I still have 3, 4, 5 that you made. With your permission(I’ll give you credit of course) I’ll try to upload them and see what happens. Hope you can get 6-10 online though.

Just not right now though lol. I’m not going to go online until they release official patch notes for 1.13 that released today.
Old 11-14-2018, 10:07 PM   #1411
Yada Yoda

bigd51's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
I still have 3, 4, 5 that you made. With your permission(I’ll give you credit of course) I’ll try to upload them and see what happens. Hope you can get 6-10 online though.

Just not right now though lol. I’m not going to go online until they release official patch notes for 1.13 that released today.
That'll work. You can put 3, 4, and 5 online when you can. I'll go ahead and upload 6, 7, 8, and 9 in the next day or so for you to download as a backup plan and to see if they hold up. That way, at least two of us will have all the classes. Just let me know if/when you download the latter.

As for credits, I'm not that worried about it. So long as iMac/OS gets the initial credit in the description, Saul Good, man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2018, 10:56 PM   #1412
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd51
That'll work. You can put 3, 4, and 5 online when you can. I'll go ahead and upload 6, 7, 8, and 9 in the next day or so for you to download as a backup plan and to see if they hold up. That way, at least two of us will have all the classes. Just let me know if/when you download the latter.

As for credits, I'm not that worried about it. So long as iMac/OS gets the initial credit in the description, Saul Good, man.
What are the usernames for these classes?
Old 11-15-2018, 12:52 PM   #1413
Yada Yoda

bigd51's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
What are the usernames for these classes?
I'll post my username along w/ the file names once I get them uploaded
Old 11-15-2018, 09:28 PM   #1414
Rookie

Hi guys. Im looking to start a new CFM just looking to see what rosters most of the people are using now?. Any help be nice
Old 11-15-2018, 11:27 PM   #1415
Yada Yoda

bigd51's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by guestman
Hi guys. Im looking to start a new CFM just looking to see what rosters most of the people are using now?. Any help be nice
Last I heard, most people are using the official EA roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2018, 11:31 AM   #1416
Yada Yoda

bigd51's Arena

*DISCLAIMER* - I've only edited players with draft projections. So every player projected to be drafted in rounds 1-7 get edits.

All players projected to go Undrafted, I left untouched to save time. Usually these guys just end up on practice squads and should hardly ever see any meaningful action to matter, so I figured there's no need really.

Well, my fingers are numb from all the typing (apparently, Madden doesn't support the external keypad I recently bought specifically just for this, because FML ), but fictional classes #3-10 now ready for download. Search for my username. I can't guarantee these files won't disappear again after a day or two, so get em while you can.

PS4

ID: ImpactPlayer89

File name:

IMACF3
IMACF4
IMACF5
IMACF6
IMACF7
IMACF8
IMACF9
IMACF10

Last edited by bigd51; 11-17-2018 at 11:38 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »