Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2019, 10:21 PM   #1481
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderDaveMusic
How do I find A&S’s sliders to try? Also, After the patch using your settings I have been getting about 5 to 6 facemask penalties a game... am I doing something wrong or is it just the game this year?

The other guy in my online franchise are seeing 4 to 5 a game too. That being said, we didn’t play franchise mode with the settings prior to today so this may just be an issue with madden from the patch.

I would still like to test another set of sliders that your recommend because your roster edits without traits have been epic. This game has a similar feel to your edited rosters from previous years. But if you have sliders you are comfortable with then I would assume I’d like those as well since your edits changed madden for me. It made it real football

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Armor and Swords are located in the slider thread
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2019, 01:29 PM   #1482
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMac2307
I really don't think they are.

I just don't see enough happening that would make it worth the huuuuuuuge amount of work involved. Could there be improvements? Yeah. Is it worth the time based on the way the game currently plays? I don't think so.
I feel the only thing that needs to be changed, is removing the enforcer from the guys who have it... I bet would really help with fumbles.

Also have read this on a different slider thread...

Rick’s seeing the ai go for it more with these tweaks kickers. He’s still early testing, but since he’s seeing results, I figured I’d share for further testing. this formula worked last year. Giants mentioned it a week or so ago.

Tweaks:
Set all kickers awareness to 75. also max the power to 85. keep josh tucker as is, so he’ll standout, but edit the others. last year this stopped this stuff. if there’s any other dude’s that attempt 6 or more from 55+, i guess give them 90 something kick power too.

Explanation:
The low awareness makes the coaching AI not trust the kicker for this sort of thing. the lower power should make their tendency as accurate. Key thing, make them all accurate tendency, except for 1-3 studs, so they stand out. set all others for accurate and they shouldnt be used for those 60 yard attempts. this worked last year. giants tested it, others did too. cant remember who.

Like last year, We’re also seeing good things when you change a pocket passer qbs trait to balanced instead of pocket passer.

Last edited by The Kid 24; 08-27-2019 at 05:41 PM.
Old 08-29-2019, 11:39 AM   #1483
Rookie

rncws1984's Arena

OVR: 0

I can’t find your files no where can anybody tell me how do I download iMacs draft classes guys ?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »