Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2018, 06:37 PM   #145
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instant C1a55ic
I'm hoping by Sunday, if not then the middle of the week. I wanna test something before I share them.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Gotcha

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2018, 07:02 PM   #146
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

First Draft Class complete. This is a Draft Class built with real collegiate players.

PSN: iMac2307
File: IMAC2019

Important: I have read some reports if you download an edited draft class, after scouting, everyone is ranked as 'Undrafted'.

The best way to avoid this happening, is to do the following:

1. Begin a random CFM
2. Sim to WK3
3. Open scouting
4. Hit 'Download from Madden Share' and download the file you want to use
5. Hit 'L3' (on PS4) to 'Edit Players' (maybe shield your eyes at this point to avoid spoiling ratings)
6. Then back out by pressing Circle and it will give you an option to 'Export as Local File' - Hit this
7. You now have the class saved on your system
8. Start your CFM and when you get to Wk3, when it asks you which Draft Class you want to use, hit 'Import Local File'

This should avoid the bug some people see.

Please note - All credit goes to OSFM for their base draft class. I did not make the draft class. I simply edited the class as indicated in the OP. The feedback on the quality of their work was really impressive, so I used theirs.

If you want to use the Draft Class without the edits, search for 'RidinDwnKingsley'. They are apparently working on a 2020 class which I will jump on to edit as soon as it's available.

A fictional Draft Class will drop soon. I wanted to use FDU classes, but it sounds like they are having delays, so will have to do some digging to find out the status of those.

Last edited by iMac2307; 08-15-2018 at 07:06 PM.
Old 08-15-2018, 08:22 PM   #147
MVP

GJD23's Arena

This is fantastic work iMac.

Could you add that workaround for draft classes to the OP? I know I'll probably forget to do it otherwise lol.

I have used A&S sliders, without your edits mind you but even so, they are very solid and have been seeing some great gameplay with them. I think those coupled with these will be absolutely unreal.

I am so ready to begin my CFM this weekend, preferably Friday night after work if everything is sorted out!

For those on PC, has anyone finished these trait updates yet?

iMac if could list the moves you made to get to where you are now that'd be awesome - I would love to have my PC roster identical to yours.

Thanks again!!
Old 08-15-2018, 09:33 PM   #148
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMac2307
First Draft Class complete. This is a Draft Class built with real collegiate players.

Important: I have read some reports if you download an edited draft class, after scouting, everyone is ranked as 'Undrafted'.

1. Begin a random CFM
2. Sim to WK3
3. Open scouting
5. Hit 'L3' (on PS4) to 'Edit Players' (maybe shield your eyes at this point to avoid spoiling ratings)
6. Then back out by pressing Circle and it will give you an option to 'Export as Local File' - Hit this
8. Start your CFM and when you get to Wk3, when it asks you which Draft Class you want to use, hit 'Import Local File'

Please note - All credit goes to OSFM for their base draft class. I did not make the draft class. I simply edited the class as indicated in the OP. The feedback on the quality of their work was really impressive, so I used theirs.

If you want to use the Draft Class without the edits, search for 'RidinDwnKingsley'. They are apparently working on a 2020 class which I will jump on to edit as soon as it's available.

A fictional Draft Class will drop soon. I wanted to use FDU classes, but it sounds like they are having delays, so will have to do some digging to find out the status of those.
This is awesome!

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror
Old 08-15-2018, 10:43 PM   #149
Rookie

KidsAreAsleep's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMac2307

1. Begin a random CFM
2. Sim to WK3
3. Open scouting

This is good info, but is starting a random CFM really necessary? I’m assuming that if I download the file prior to even starting my CFM, then I already have the local file ready to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfb...B8QRdC0QWSRTIg

Twitch Channel:https://www.twitch.tv/kidsareasleepgaming

Last edited by KidsAreAsleep; 08-16-2018 at 12:56 AM.
Old 08-16-2018, 12:35 AM   #150
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

I'll be posting my roster based on rovert's rosters in the morning with full FA edits as well.
Old 08-16-2018, 02:40 AM   #151
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidsAreAsleep
This is good info, but is starting a random CFM really necessary? I’m assuming that if I download the file prior to even starting my CFM, then I already have the local file ready to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Yes you are correct. I think he was referring to the fact that some people like to edit (which causes the bug).

In my saves on my Hard Drive I now have the Imac2307 Roster V2 saved as 'Franchise' so it's ready for whenever I want to do a CFM. I simply load it in before starting. The official one is still there and loaded by default so it continues to receive updates. I then have the OSFM 2019 draft class edited and saved with all the trait changes suggested in this thread. Saved as '2019 draft' so I simply use that when in week 3 in 2018. I will do the same with 2020 etc.

With these edits and the A&S sliders it's the best Madden I've played, period.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2018, 04:03 AM   #152
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadler
Yes you are correct. I think he was referring to the fact that some people like to edit (which causes the bug).

In my saves on my Hard Drive I now have the Imac2307 Roster V2 saved as 'Franchise'...
Awesome feedback, bro! Glad you're enjoying it.

Just to make you aware, the final version of the rosters dropped yesterday. It was a step on from V2, as V2 didn't have all the traits edited for Free Agents, which is pretty important for a consistent CFM experience.

Just in case you weren't aware.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »