Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-17-2018, 02:29 AM   #177
Rookie

MrDemus's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Three questions:

1) The roster that you have done. I guess that it has the trait edits?

2) Will more draft classes come? I guess it will be a hassle to edit an entire draft class after season 2

3) Being from Denmark, I would like to see Andreas Knappe in Madden. Have you edited him in or do you only use OOTB players?
Old 08-17-2018, 06:02 AM   #178
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDemus
Three questions:

1) The roster that you have done. I guess that it has the trait edits?

2) Will more draft classes come? I guess it will be a hassle to edit an entire draft class after season 2

3) Being from Denmark, I would like to see Andreas Knappe in Madden. Have you edited him in or do you only use OOTB players?
Yes, has all the trait edits in the OP.

I plan to do at least 5 draft classes for both real collegiate players and fictional classes.

Excuse my ignorance. This is the first I've heard of Andreas Knappe. If he wasn't in the initial roster that was on Madden during launch, then no, I haven't put him in, but of course, feel free to download the roster and do so yourself.

https://www.twitch.tv/imac2307
Old 08-17-2018, 06:07 AM   #179
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog00003
iMac, as a long time madden player (on All-Madden) that has gotten completely sick of safeties with "eyes in the back of their heads" I commend your theory and implementing these changes...

The game is simply night and day different, and ENJOYABLE again. A quick example:

I was playing as the 49ers vs. the Chargers, and their safety Addae who was covering GarÁon on a deep go, all of a sudden turned around and SPRINTED back RIGHT as JG threw the ball to not only break up the pass, but catch the broken up pass as it was going to the ground. Unacceptable.

Using iMac's rosters with high motor OFF, this ridiculous trait (and what really breaks the game and makes it not enjoyable) is eliminated, and the game plays great! (Using Matt10's sliders too).

SO EA: RE-TOOL OR GET RID OF HIGH MOTOR. It breaks the passing game for those of us that want a challenge without the CPU relying on cheap tactics.

I'm a PS4 player, so obviously the tough part is how in sam hell we can keep this up through the season...I guess the only thing we can do is pray for a patch from EA to tweak this ridiculousness.
I've been sayin that also I use matt10s sliders wit high motor off for all players n theres a huge difference

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-17-2018, 06:28 AM   #180
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
Your roster work is amazing. I tried the pc version of it that someone posted and am beyond impressed

The difference is night and day
That's awesome, Tomba. Really pleased that the PC version lives up to the hype as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
iMac, incredible work! My question is if you're going to apply these trait edits to the opening week 1 rosters once they drop?...
I won't be re-downloading EA's Week 1 roster and starting again. But I will be keeping up to date with transactions, major cuts and if players do have a standout pre-season that results in them earning big changes in EA's WK1 roster, then I will also reflect those changes in mine. So an updated version of the roster will likely drop.

If a whole new roster is going to drop, it will be using TFG's roster and his draft classes, but all of that won't be complete until end of 2018, I imagine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog00003
The game is simply night and day different, and ENJOYABLE again.....

....SO EA: RE-TOOL OR GET RID OF HIGH MOTOR. It breaks the passing game for those of us that want a challenge without the CPU relying on cheap tactics.

....I guess the only thing we can do is pray for a patch from EA to tweak this ridiculousness.
Glad to hear they've fixed those painful moments for you, man. Sadly, I doubt EA will look in to traits. Quite frankly, I'd prefer they don't, because if we can establish that the traits are what sends the game out of whack and numbs the effectiveness of ratings, it's (although long) an easy fix. If they make the same strides gameplay wise from 19-20 as they did 18-19, then a few days work editing players is a worthwhile payoff. I don't trust EA enough to re-tool traits and not f**k it up even more...

Old 08-17-2018, 07:10 AM   #181
Rookie

MrDemus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMac2307
Yes, has all the trait edits in the OP.

I plan to do at least 5 draft classes for both real collegiate players and fictional classes.

Excuse my ignorance. This is the first I've heard of Andreas Knappe. If he wasn't in the initial roster that was on Madden during launch, then no, I haven't put him in, but of course, feel free to download the roster and do so yourself.
Sounds cool.

He's a big story over here because we have had so few NFL players. He's on the Bronco's roster, but not in the game. Outside chance at making the final roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2018, 07:37 AM   #182
Pro

cactusruss's Arena

OVR: 7

Just a heads up, but in just randomly looking at some players in the roster I noticed Vontez Burfict's had big hits turned on still.
Old 08-17-2018, 08:04 AM   #183
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusruss
Just a heads up, but in just randomly looking at some players in the roster I noticed Vontez Burfict's had big hits turned on still.
Yes, this is intentional. Big Hitter has been turned off for everyone except for those who are traditionally known for being someone who regularly puts in a huge collision. Burfict is a perfect example of this.

Old 08-17-2018, 09:26 AM   #184
Pro

vertman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMac2307
Yes, this is intentional. Big Hitter has been turned off for everyone except for those who are traditionally known for being someone who regularly puts in a huge collision. Burfict is a perfect example of this.

Whatís up iMac? Your roster got the ArmorsndSword endorsement on his stream a few minutes ago. Iím in, canít wait to try these out. This thread is about to blow up, nice work and thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »