Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-18-2018, 03:45 PM   #217
Rookie

teampunjabi's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

I play a user vs user franchise where we play each otherís cpu games as well. What was the logic behind the qb accuracy at 6? Seems very low where you can barely complete 60% max out of the first 4 games we played. I threw 45% each time. Seems a little low no?
Old 08-18-2018, 03:48 PM   #218
Rookie

teampunjabi's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infowarrior1776
Seriously to anyone questioning/debating doing this setup donít hesitate. Iíve been playing Madden for 20yrs and I barely ever post on threads. This is amazing and I can play on all madden and not want to chuck my controller. Itís sad EA canít get this right with a multi million dollar company and a few die hard s sitting on there coach can get this game working so great. Just want to say thank you for saving Madden. iMac, Armor and Josh. Thank you! You all do great work but iMac you get bonus points for actually friggin doing these mods to every player Iím the league. Unreal!

Couldnít agree more
Old 08-18-2018, 04:37 PM   #219
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by teampunjabi
I play a user vs user franchise where we play each other’s cpu games as well. What was the logic behind the qb accuracy at 6? Seems very low where you can barely complete 60% max out of the first 4 games we played. I threw 45% each time. Seems a little low no?
QB accuracy is 6 for the cpu only on all madden and only for the cpu. It gets the cpu accuracy to 60-70% if you don’t do that the cpu is far too accurate.
Old 08-18-2018, 04:47 PM   #220
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Starting to remember why I hate all madden. Lol
The whole game is fun till the 4th quarter and then the shenanigans begins. I’m 4-6 which I’m actually happy with(I hate winning all the time like on all pro) but 5 if the losses were questionable at best. First loss was the blocked field goal I had mentioned earlier. Second loss Green Bay destroyed me fairly. Third loss last second touchdown that the receiver got in the back with a foot out of bounds and went to booth review. The commentators even commented that the touchdown was overturned but the points still counted. 4th loss I was down by a point in the fourth drive down and the cpu blocked my field goal. Got a three and out and drove down again and the cpu blocked the field goal again with no time left. 5th loss was another last second touchdown. 6th loss was cpu touchdown with 46 seconds left and Russell Wilson broke 3 tackles for sacks on 4th and 16 then passed it for TD.
Old 08-18-2018, 05:16 PM   #221
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadler
No, it's been edited already, re-saved, and uploaded all ready.
Thanks for the reply. I guess the reason why I asked this, is after I downloaded the roster, I went in and began checking the player traits. The first three teams I checked, 90% or.more of the players had HIGH MOTOR still set to YES. So I assumed we needed to make the changes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2018, 05:31 PM   #222
MVP

OVR: 9

Quick question, do all the FAís have the same edits? Just looking at adding the players that have been signed to teams since the initial roster was released.

Cheers for all your hard work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-18-2018, 07:56 PM   #223
MVP

OVR: 6

Will these rosters be updated?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
Old 08-18-2018, 11:24 PM   #224
Rookie

Analyzer52's Arena

OVR: 3

Did you consider mobile QBs as ball carriers in your edits for the traits or did you leave them at default?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »