Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2018, 02:03 AM   #329
Rookie

drseanus's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer52
Okay the first version has been uploaded under my gamertag. All teams have been completed but free agents have not. Some other guys have said they will help with that. Transactions are not fully updated yet either this is just a start with all teams done. The rest gets easier from here.

Hopefully everyone enjoys it. Credit goes to IMAC as he is the brains behind this I'm just labor bringing it to the Xbox community.

If anyone wants to say thank you but please don't feel obligated to my Xbox live Gold expires soon. If you happen to have a year code that your not using feel free to PM it to me.

Gametag: Analyzer52
Roster file: IMACTRAITS01

I also uploaded Matt10's Sliders that I use on all madden with his penalty edits.

Enjoy guys, getting offline for the night as the wife said she hasn't seen me in days from doing this project.

If there are any mistakes please start a list.
LEGEND

I'll attack FAs today. I'm hoping the export tools using the companion app list which players have which traits... Here's hoping!
Old 08-23-2018, 03:21 AM   #330
Rookie

Quote:
Okay the first version has been uploaded under my gamertag. All teams have been completed but free agents have not. Some other guys have said they will help with that. Transactions are not fully updated yet either this is just a start with all teams done. The rest gets easier from here.

Hopefully everyone enjoys it. Credit goes to IMAC as he is the brains behind this I'm just labor bringing it to the Xbox community.

If anyone wants to say thank you but please don't feel obligated to my Xbox live Gold expires soon. If you happen to have a year code that your not using feel free to PM it to me.

I also uploaded Matt10's Sliders that I use on all madden with his penalty edits.

Enjoy guys, getting offline for the night as the wife said she hasn't seen me in days from doing this project.

Great stuff!

I had started a CFM on the idea of juts editing the teams as I played them each week but I realised what a nightmare that would become with transactions. At least now it’s just FAs and. Draftees to do.
Old 08-23-2018, 04:21 AM   #331
Pro

mathey270's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
This is why I'm waiting for EA's Week 1 roster update, then I'm gonna take that roster and make iMac's edits.

Personally, I prefer to play my CFM with preseason injuries and roster cuts... Then I just skip preseason.
Will u release that if Imac decides to not make the edits to the week 1 roster

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2018, 06:47 AM   #332
Rookie

drseanus's Arena

Icon6 Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:

Free agents are done and uploaded.

Roster file: IMACTRAITS02
Gamertag: AuntieKevin

As I've had to sign free agents to rosters, edit them and then cut them, three guys who were previously on the street now have jobs, as each team only had one roster space and three teams only had 2 DTs, which is one less than Madden allowed. Those players and teams:

Kaleb Eulls - now on Giants
Jojo Wicker - now on Rams
Jon Cunningham - now on Ravens

Hopefully they'll enjoy the rest of training camp together.

CFM TIME! WOOOOO!
Old 08-23-2018, 07:27 AM   #333
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by drseanus

As I've had to sign free agents to rosters, edit them and then cut them, three guys who were previously on the street now have jobs, as each team only had one roster space and three teams only had 2 DTs, which is one less than Madden allowed. Those players and teams:

CFM TIME! WOOOOO!
Great stuff too, just FYI, you can edit free agents without signing if you set team to “All NFL”.
Old 08-23-2018, 08:23 AM   #334
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityColt
Great stuff too, just FYI, you can edit free agents without signing if you set team to “All NFL”.
I've tried this and did find at times it wouldn't save the changes properly, so be cautious.
Old 08-23-2018, 08:33 AM   #335
Rookie

Analyzer52's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drseanus

CFM TIME! WOOOOO!
Man you got through those fast good work. I'll check them out later and can start the transaction updates.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2018, 08:56 AM   #336
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMac2307
I've tried this and did find at times it wouldn't save the changes properly, so be cautious.
Isn’t that just typical!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »