Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2018, 11:58 PM   #425
Pro
 
chunt04's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Jan 2008
iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer52
Just looked through some of these quickly and there are some changes needed. All DBs are supposed to be set to balance, does not look like you edited these. Also high motor is supposed to be off on all players, including kickers and punters. For whatever reason EA did give it to some of them. And all players with hit power over 90 are supposed to be set to big hitters.



These are also the day one rosters because no one is on IR which is good but several transactions are out of date.


I took big hitter off for all. I left the elite DBs as Aggressive, as you have to be careful throwing at them. All others are balanced. I did not touch kickers and punters (shouldnít have any effect on gameplay honestly). High motor is off for all other players. I have edited the entire league. I will not be updating transactions. This is a waste of time unless you are doing full 32 team control and handle roster cuts for all of them.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
__________________
NBA 2K14 Wingspan Edits (Usable in 2K15)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing



VT Grad '08

Last edited by chunt04; 08-28-2018 at 01:00 AM.
chunt04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2018, 01:24 AM   #426
Rookie
 
Analyzer52's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: MD
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunt04
I took big hitter off for all. I left the elite DBs as Aggressive, as you have to be careful throwing at them. All others are balanced. I did not touch kickers and punters (shouldnít have any effect on gameplay honestly). High motor is off for all other players. I have edited the entire league. I will not be updating transactions. This is a waste of time unless you are doing full 32 team control and handle roster cuts for all of them.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I did the whole roster as well so I know how much work it is just noticed it didn't match up to what IMAC posted to do. Personally having them on aggressive doesn't seem necessary as they still pick the ball off often on balance if you throw in traffic.

The transaction updates to start off are necessary as there are players playing on the wrong team. Exmple Charcandrick West not on the Jets and George Iloka not on the Vikings.
Analyzer52 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 01:26 AM   #427
Pro
 
chunt04's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Jan 2008
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer52
I did the whole roster as well so I know how much work it is just noticed it didn't match up to what IMAC posted to do. Personally having them on aggressive doesn't seem necessary as they still pick the ball off often on balance if you throw in traffic.



The transaction updates to start off are necessary as there are players playing on the wrong team. Exmple Charcandrick West not on the Jets and George Iloka not on the Vikings.


You are more than welcome to use it as a base and change what you want. Iíll be doing the cuts for all 32 so Iíll do the important transactions within cfm


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
__________________
NBA 2K14 Wingspan Edits (Usable in 2K15)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing



VT Grad '08
chunt04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 01:06 PM   #428
Rookie
 
BigChillin's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Does anyone have or know of either a 2020 draft class or any (decent) custom draft class with these roster edits that are out? I've already used the 2019 OSFM class mentioned in the OP, but I am about to finish the 2018 season and am in need of a new draft class for next year.



It doesn't really make a different to me whether it uses real players or not, I'd just like to be able to continue my franchise with any draft class using these edits.


Thanks.

Last edited by BigChillin; 08-28-2018 at 04:43 PM.
BigChillin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 03:58 PM   #429
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2018
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

I might update m PC version for week 1 rosters, depending on how much school work I have, since I go back next week.
SlyDessertFox is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 06:48 PM   #430
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

sorry for a noob question, but where do I find these files? I am not sure what PSN is?

I have xbox one




Final roster available on PSN

It appears there is a bug with Madden Share, so please download the following files:

PSN: iMac2307
Roster: IMACROSTER
2019 Draft Class: IMAC2019
misfit78 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 07:00 PM   #431
Wasteland 3-Now Playing
 
jfsolo's Arena
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Santa Clarita, CA
Posts: 11,047
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by misfit78
sorry for a noob question, but where do I find these files? I am not sure what PSN is?

I have xbox one




Final roster available on PSN

It appears there is a bug with Madden Share, so please download the following files:

PSN: iMac2307
Roster: IMACROSTER
2019 Draft Class: IMAC2019
Since you're on XBOX you should use this file

Quote:
Gametag: Analyzer52

Roster Name: IMACTRAITS01
__________________
Quote:
Jordan Mychal Lemos
@crypticjordan

Do this today: Instead of $%*#[email protected]& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
jfsolo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2018, 11:39 AM   #432
Rookie
 
TomZeWolf's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Wolverhampton, England
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

If anybody is interested I'm going to be making draft classes with these edits, they will be based on the auto generated EA classes. I am about halfway through my first class I will update in this thread when I'm finished.
__________________
NFL - Giants]
MLB - Cardinals
TomZeWolf is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:11 AM.

Top -