Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2018, 05:12 PM   #457
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Would we see more penalties if you edit every player to be normal or undisciplined?
Old 09-01-2018, 10:12 PM   #458
MVP

OVR: 0

Will there be opening day version of these rosters? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2018, 12:22 AM   #459
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDgolf
Will there be opening day version of these rosters? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea looking forward to these. Im 12 games into my franchise but with all the moves made today I'm going to restart.
Old 09-02-2018, 12:50 AM   #460
Pro

mathey270's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbunz1324
Yea looking forward to these. Im 12 games into my franchise but with all the moves made today I'm going to restart.
Mack isnt a reason to restart lol jk

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2018, 02:03 AM   #461
MVP

OVR: 3

I don't pop into the forum as much as I'd like. I mostly play offline so I've avoided the recent patch. I've been enjoying the game & afraid to mess things up. How are things playing post patch? The comments on the patch thread have been pretty mixed.

This sounds like some amazing work though!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2018, 06:00 AM   #462
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarcguy
I don't pop into the forum as much as I'd like. I mostly play offline so I've avoided the recent patch. I've been enjoying the game & afraid to mess things up. How are things playing post patch? The comments on the patch thread have been pretty mixed.

This sounds like some amazing work though!!
I'm not really seeing much difference in my league thus far, but it's probably too soon to tell. My team has actually been doing better on defense, but I got to the off-season before the patch, invested a lot in my defense via free agency and the draft, and started playing again after the patch. So, I just can't tell for certain. There have been a couple of pull my hair out moments, but not huge.

I do tend to think that the trait edits are really, REALLY significant to gameplay, like so significant that I personally will never play without an edited roster like this. iMac fixed this game for me. I don't know if they make the game immune (for lack of a better word) to game breaking patches, but they can't hurt.

Having said all that, the roster and slider guys probably can say better than I what impact the patch has had.
Old 09-02-2018, 06:22 AM   #463
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

Update:

I am mentally preparing myself for the inevitable.... I'm going to do an Opening Day Roster.

I really didn't want to and for a long long time I wasn't planning on doing so, but there have been so many trades, new contracts and injuries that have developed over pre-season, I feel like it will offer a better CFM experience moving forward.

Thankfully, by using these rosters and appropriate sliders for your skill level, we have a very good game with M19, and we're only in September. A few days worth of work on a WK1 roster that will provide the most accurate roster which can be used as a foundation for 11 months of (hopefully) fantastic gameplay is worth it in the grand scheme of things.

I think the entire project will be 8-10 hours worth of work, so I'd like to think I could get it done in one day if I avoid making other plans. However, please be patient when the WK1 roster does drop, as right now I can't find any news on when that will be, so I don't know how quickly I'll be able to jump on it when it is released.
Old 09-02-2018, 12:20 PM   #464
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMac2307
Update:

I am mentally preparing myself for the inevitable.... I'm going to do an Opening Day Roster.

I really didn't want to and for a long long time I wasn't planning on doing so, but there have been so many trades, new contracts and injuries that have developed over pre-season, I feel like it will offer a better CFM experience moving forward.

Thankfully, by using these rosters and appropriate sliders for your skill level, we have a very good game with M19, and we're only in September. A few days worth of work on a WK1 roster that will provide the most accurate roster which can be used as a foundation for 11 months of (hopefully) fantastic gameplay is worth it in the grand scheme of things.

I think the entire project will be 8-10 hours worth of work, so I'd like to think I could get it done in one day if I avoid making other plans. However, please be patient when the WK1 roster does drop, as right now I can't find any news on when that will be, so I don't know how quickly I'll be able to jump on it when it is released.
This is amazing news...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »