Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2018, 05:43 AM   #473
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
iMac or anyone else that can answer this question -

I have not played the last 2 installments of Madden and I picked up this year’s. Really enjoying the game ESPECIALLY with these edits. I am currently in a Franchise and have manipulated the trades to duplicate what has occurred in the NFL except the contract extensions because we are unable to. My question is: When the week 1 roster update comes out, will it have all trades including draft picks as well as contract extensions to be accurate? I would like to wait for iMacs week 1 roster but if it EA does not provide 100% accuracy on those items than I may just continue with my franchise.

Thank you to all who reply and once again iMac, thank you for this! 👍🏻
All the trades and extensions are accurate. So whatever the player has been traded for, the respective team will have the relevant draft picks available in CFM etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cirespieler
Are the projections modified for these classes, so there are busts and hidden gems through the rounds?

Asking because I noticed the edited draft class from earlier in the thread that I loaded up has everyone projected to go exactly where they are. Not game breaking but definitely takes some fun out of it. I did edit it and save locally after downloading from CFM menus, does that affect this issue?

Awesome work btw, really appreciate all the time y'all put into making the game better.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Whatever the base roster was in regards to busts and gems are the same for my edited Draft Class. I didn't touch anything other than the traits.
Old 09-03-2018, 05:49 AM   #474
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

Update:

Somebody asked me a few posts back about the 'Undisciplined' trait and if that would have an impact on the amount of penalties seen.

My response - No, it doesn't. I did test this for a few games and saw no difference. I literally played the 1st half of 3 games and saw 0 throughout.

BUT....I saw on Armors thread that someone did the same test and apparently saw more penalties being called. Then it occurred to me....I was testing on All-Madden, and I assume Armors tests were done on All-Pro, which I could imagine makes a difference.

I will keep an eye out for what is found on his thread, and I will also do some testing myself, as it could be an exciting find if it does turn out the Undisciplined trait does in fact work when using All-Pro.
Old 09-03-2018, 06:58 AM   #475
Pro

Bushido's Arena

OVR: 10

Heard great things about your roster, iMac

Going to wait until you release your week one roster to begin my Tampa Bay franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2018, 09:06 AM   #476
Rookie

Analyzer52's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckbeagle11
Hey Analyzer, are you thinking of doing a week one roster with IMacs trait changes on Xbox ? Or are you just going to roll with what you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I will probably do it as well because it is a nightmare trying to properly update these transactions outside of CFM because EA doesn't give us full control of the roster and there are a lot of players just missing all together that made teams. Starting with this base will probably make for less work in the long run.

Last edited by Analyzer52; 09-03-2018 at 11:53 AM.
Old 09-03-2018, 09:06 AM   #477
Just started!

malemisa65's Arena

I've gotta say,iMac's roster along with Playmaker's Pro set of sliders,is giving me the BEST Madden experience I've had in years. I've never been a Pro guy,usually playing on All Pro,but I gave it a shot and it's been incredible. iMac's work here has made the game 100x's better!
Old 09-03-2018, 11:55 AM   #478
Pro

VinnyVegas28's Arena

I felt since the 1.07 patch, the game just plays different. Almost like the true step was sped up and it just didn't feel the same as before the patch..I uninstalled the game and went back to 1.0 version out of the box and loaded up imacs roster..all pro default sliders and getting the best gameplay experience Ive had with Madden..thanks for all the amazing work.

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk
Old 09-03-2018, 01:00 PM   #479
Rookie

Can I get the draft classes on xbox 1? I can't find the files. If so, how?

Thanks in advance.
Old 09-03-2018, 05:04 PM   #480
Pro

I_HATE_THAT_DUDE's Arena

OVR: 4

I was just prompted to download updated roster...AP is there on Washington but Mack is still a Raider...might be just a scheduled update...maybe well get one before Thursday 🤞🏾

Sent From that S9 bayyyyyyy-beee

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »