Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-13-2018, 08:28 PM   #65
MVP

GJD23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
If I can find out which players need the big hitter trait, I'll do it.
Would be amazing if you could!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2018, 08:33 PM   #66
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
Is there anyway to convert this over to PC?

and

If EA release a roster update will these edits revert back to default?

Thanks!
Sadly, no way to convert to PC, but looks like some are willing to take on the task of doing it for PC.

No, they won't revert back to default. When you download an EA roster, it's saved under the name of 'OFFICIAL' (I think). So it will just be a different roster file as mine is saved as TRAITSV2. Just make sure if you have other roster files saved, that you always load the right roster before you set up any CFM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juve
I've played for years but cant remember, after downloading these rosters, how do I make it where these will load up every time automatically?

Just save them over the ea roster?
When you download my roster, it will save as TRAITSV2. If you want this roster to load automatically every time, just delete all the other roster save files.

https://www.twitch.tv/imac2307

Last edited by iMac2307; 08-13-2018 at 08:35 PM.
Old 08-13-2018, 08:34 PM   #67
MVP

Hushroom's Arena

OVR: 10

Hey iMac how long did you take you to do all of the edits? Are we talking a 1 day project or a multiple day thing?

4 hours?
8 hours?
Milwaukee Bucks
Vegas Golden Knights
Old 08-13-2018, 08:35 PM   #68
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMac2307
Sadly, no way to convert to PC, but looks like some are willing to take on the task of doing it for PC.

No, revert back to default. When you download an EA roster, it's saved as OFFICIAL (I think). So it will just be a different roster.

When you download my roster, it will save as TRAITSV2. If you want this roster to load automatically every time, just delete all the other roster save files.
Great, thanks.

Now maybe you've answered this already, But if I do decide to go that route, do you plan on updating as the year goes on? In terms of simple trades and signings/releases?

So we could simply download your rosters and have the latest up to date teams instead of using EA's?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Old 08-13-2018, 08:47 PM   #69
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushroom
Hey iMac how long did you take you to do all of the edits? Are we talking a 1 day project or a multiple day thing?

4 hours?
8 hours?
It's about 10-15 mins per team based on how quickly you can make the
changes. Once you've learned exactly who needs what trait, you can get in to a groove and pick up speed. So you're looking around 5-7 hours for the rosters.

The real ball ache is free agency, as you can only make edits to them if they are signed to a team. So you need to go in to FA, sign as many players as you can to 1 team, go back, edit them, then release them. So add another 2 or so hours for that as well.

It took me longer because I am jumping in and out of testing. If you grind it out though, you can do it in a day, might just be a really boring day. Get some Netflix on in the background or something...haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juve
Great, thanks.

Now maybe you've answered this already, But if I do decide to go that route, do you plan on updating as the year goes on? In terms of simple trades and signings/releases?

So we could simply download your rosters and have the latest up to date teams instead of using EA's?

Yep, I'll be keeping tabs on all transactions, especially any major signings or trades. Might miss the occasional minor ones as I won't be as hot on it as EA, but all the important stuff will be there.

https://www.twitch.tv/imac2307
Old 08-13-2018, 08:57 PM   #70
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMac2307
It's about 10-15 mins per team based on how quickly you can make the
changes. Once you've learned exactly who needs what trait, you can get in to a groove and pick up speed. So you're looking around 5-7 hours for the rosters.

The real ball ache is free agency, as you can only make edits to them if they are signed to a team. So you need to go in to FA, sign as many players as you can to 1 team, go back, edit them, then release them. So add another 2 or so hours for that as well.

It took me longer because I am jumping in and out of testing. If you grind it out though, you can do it in a day, might just be a really boring day. Get some Netflix on in the background or something...haha.

Yep, I'll be keeping tabs on all transactions, especially any major signings or trades. Might miss the occasional minor ones as I won't be as hot on it as EA, but all the important stuff will be there.
Sounds good

Old 08-13-2018, 09:13 PM   #71
Rookie

dolphindad50's Arena

Looks great, going to give it a try.

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2018, 09:17 PM   #72

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Just checking to see if anyone has talked about possibly transitioning this to XB1 with iMacs blessing?

I ask cause I have found nothing here in the forums, and if the traits are the main issue, I would want this taken care of.

I am thinking if iMac gives his blessing, and no one wants to undertake it, I may volunteer. I only want the best to be honest.

50 Cent....

Cuz he's only good for 2 Quarters!!!!!
NFL - Denver Broncos
MLB - Colorado Rockies
NHL - Colorado Avalanche/Winnipeg Jets

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »