Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2018, 03:16 PM   #1385
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

r818,mpd and imac. I see that sum issues with traits edits has been addressed with patch that dropped today.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2018, 12:26 AM   #1386
Aqua?!

bigd51's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
r818,mpd and imac. I see that sum issues with traits edits has been addressed with patch that dropped today.
Been playing w/ trait edits post-patch all day and everything seems to be just fine using them still -- so, I see no need to change anything up from what's been edited in this thread thus far.
Old 10-19-2018, 12:41 AM   #1387
Aqua?!

bigd51's Arena

Okay guys, I've uploaded Fictional Class #7 w/ trait and Punter kicking power edits.

For those unaware, I've created 5 classes so far to go along w/ iMac's 2 fictional classes -- but for whatever reason, any time I uploaded them, they'd only last about a day in the community files before disappearing.

So... I'm gonna upload #7 and give it a day or two, see if the issue is fixed post-patch. If #7 stays in the community files and doesn't vanish, I'll re-upload Fictional Classes 3-6.

In the mean time, please let me know if #7 doesn't show up when you search for it.

PS4

ID: ImpactPlayer89

File name: IMACF7
Old 10-19-2018, 03:10 PM   #1388
Pro

Mikeyo918's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd51
Okay guys, I've uploaded Fictional Class #7 w/ trait and Punter kicking power edits.

For those unaware, I've created 5 classes so far to go along w/ iMac's 2 fictional classes -- but for whatever reason, any time I uploaded them, they'd only last about a day in the community files before disappearing.

So... I'm gonna upload #7 and give it a day or two, see if the issue is fixed post-patch. If #7 stays in the community files and doesn't vanish, I'll re-upload Fictional Classes 3-6.

In the mean time, please let me know if #7 doesn't show up when you search for it.

PS4

Do you mind uploading a few of your others lol, only F7 is available in the share community.
Florida Panthers
Miami Hurricanes
Chelsea Blues
InterMiami
MLBTS ‘23 (PS5)

https://www.twitch.tv/coastiemike918
Old 10-21-2018, 10:46 AM   #1389
Banned

iMac2307, do you still advise not to taking control of the DL and rather using a safety or LB? Your thoughts? Thanks
Old 10-21-2018, 04:50 PM   #1390
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd51

PS4

iMac, can you please upload F7 to Madden share so I can download it. Thanks
Old 10-27-2018, 11:20 PM   #1391
Rookie

Ok I’ve read a ton of this thread and no matter what I try my RB (sim, slow, to end) will have an open field to run and then start jumping side to side and get tackled! WTF is the EA? How is this fixed? This ruins the franchise mode!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2018, 04:53 PM   #1392
Banned

Turn high motor off and switch to brace for all hits. Also, armor&swords recommends lower juke and spin to 75. It doesn't completely solve the problem but they juke less. Its the best we can do until they fix it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »