Home

Tommycoa’s and Playmakers Madden 2019 Slider Thread

This is a discussion on Tommycoa’s and Playmakers Madden 2019 Slider Thread within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2018, 02:30 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Tommycoa’s and Playmakers Madden 2019 Slider Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketballGHS
Combination of these with Matt I’m finding some good stuff. Actually lowered to pro using the combination of two sliders and tackle at 0. Man I’m having a game right now. Dak is severely making me pay when I go to zone because he’s running the ball. Yeah tackling at zero can cause guys get struck the little bit but the animations are great. Sometimes when you find a combination of sets and what works for you it’s great. Kudos to you guys doing a great job and continue testing because by now I would’ve normally been waiting to trade this game in but there’s really some good stuff here.

All I ask for is a game that can make me just match during the game and finally even if it’s Madden I can do that from time to time.

I never used to pay attention to ratings but now the more comfortable I get with the game I’m really paying attention to them and they matter. I’m using the Panthers and Olsen is killing the Cowboys. CPU has now shifted coverage to him and it’s opening up my passing game for other people because his match up was the one I was able to exploit.
Good stuff. We’re testing it at 85 run block, 35 fumble, 0 tackle.

Still seeing some backs, Jay Ajayi, stuck in the mud. I bet his HIGH MOTOR is turned ON. High Motor on for backs makes them run like Trent Richardson.
Old 08-11-2018, 02:43 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Good stuff. We’re testing it at 85 run block, 35 fumble, 0 tackle.

Still seeing some backs, Jay Ajayi, stuck in the mud. I bet his HIGH MOTOR is turned ON. High Motor on for backs makes them run like Trent Richardson.
I’m not going to touch that stuff because it’s too much work for me but I’m actually seeing decent stuff in the run game better than it was

Go to Armors page. That adjustment to running backs is quick and something I’m willing to do on my own
Old 08-11-2018, 02:52 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
I’m not going to touch that stuff because it’s too much work for me but I’m actually seeing decent stuff in the run game better than it was

Go to Armors page. That adjustment to running backs is quick and something I’m willing to do on my own
HIGH MOTOR is 4 or 5 slots below TAKES HITS. Devante freeman didn’t have it checked, he had 18 for 90; jay Ajayi did have high motor on, he had 17-33. It’s actually less work because you’re just turning one thing off. TAKES HITS to NEVER plays way better than the sword dude’s thing. They’re too tentative and paranoid about holding the ball to make a play on that recommended setting. High Motor makes it worse, but the 0 tackle and 35 fumble seems to even this out. In the first test game I didn’t see any fumbles.

Last edited by tommycoa; 08-11-2018 at 03:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2018, 02:58 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
HIGH MOTOR is 4 or 5 slots below TAKES HITS. Devante freeman didn’t have it checked, he had 18 for 90; jay Ajayi did have high motor on, he had 17-33. It’s actually less work because you’re just turning one thing off.
So turn off High Motor and Big Hitter for every CPU team you play then change back?
Old 08-11-2018, 03:07 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
So turn off High Motor and Big Hitter for every CPU team you play then change back?
Just do the running backs. Sure the game would play better if almost no one had HIGH MOTOR ON, but that’s too much. This helps a lot though.

Whoever your kick return/punt return man is for the CPU team, make sure his HIGH MOTOR is ON. Watch hoe he just barrels down the field with no rhyme or reason.

That said, fumble slider at 35 seems to negate the backs with High Motor ON.
Old 08-11-2018, 03:11 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
For BIG HITTERS, last year Trojan Man discovered that lower face mask penalties cause more wrap tackles. Lower it to 45, see if that alleviates the big hits.
Old 08-11-2018, 03:21 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Just do the running backs. Sure the game would play better if almost no one had HIGH MOTOR ON, but that’s too much. This helps a lot though.

Whoever your kick return/punt return man is for the CPU team, make sure his HIGH MOTOR is ON. Watch hoe he just barrels down the field with no rhyme or reason.

That said, fumble slider at 35 seems to negate the backs with High Motor ON.
KR High Motor On ot Off?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2018, 03:22 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
KR High Motor On ot Off?
Just as a test turn it on and see how tentative he is compared to other return men. To make him right turn it off.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »