Home

Looking for a set harder than Pro but a little bit easier than All-Pro

This is a discussion on Looking for a set harder than Pro but a little bit easier than All-Pro within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2018, 05:33 PM   #1
Rookie

BodamEscapePlan's Arena

OVR: 1
Looking for a set harder than Pro but a little bit easier than All-Pro

First off, let me say I am so excited to dive into M19! I haven't played more than 1 or 2 games in a franchise since Madden 25; and I haven't enjoyed a Madden since '12 (but the shoulder pad imported draft class glitch ruined it for me), and I really haven't loved a Madden game since the old PS2/Xbox days. With that said, I played two games of M19 last night in my test franchise and I'm really liking what I've seen/played so far. The problem is the same that it has been for me for quite some time... that "slideritis" where Pro is too easy (the Broncos ran for -10 yards on my Chicago Bears) but All-Pro is a bit too hard at times, especially for me to run the ball.

I'm hoping someone can help me. I realize the game just dropped so there hasn't been much time but I'm willing to be patient. Thank you in advance guys! … oh, and Happy Madden Holiday!!!
NCAAF: NORTHWESTERN WILDCATS
@michaelsbodam | PSN: BodamEscapePlan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2018, 10:25 AM   #2
Rookie

gr1014's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Looking for a set harder than Pro but a little bit easier than All-Pro

I second this
Old 08-12-2018, 10:27 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Use Matt’s or Armors with Armors RB edits on pro

Having great games and play sim. Cheese
Old 08-12-2018, 10:52 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodamEscapePlan
First off, let me say I am so excited to dive into M19! I haven't played more than 1 or 2 games in a franchise since Madden 25; and I haven't enjoyed a Madden since '12 (but the shoulder pad imported draft class glitch ruined it for me), and I really haven't loved a Madden game since the old PS2/Xbox days. With that said, I played two games of M19 last night in my test franchise and I'm really liking what I've seen/played so far. The problem is the same that it has been for me for quite some time... that "slideritis" where Pro is too easy (the Broncos ran for -10 yards on my Chicago Bears) but All-Pro is a bit too hard at times, especially for me to run the ball.

I'm hoping someone can help me. I realize the game just dropped so there hasn't been much time but I'm willing to be patient. Thank you in advance guys! … oh, and Happy Madden Holiday!!!
Still waiting to hear back from Playmakers, but his set should be money and he works on PRO, but people in the past were always amazed about how well he got PRO mode to play competetive. Playmakers and Charter are the legends when it comes to Human vs CPU.

In the next few days Playmakers should have something and I’ll post it in our Tommycoa and Playmakers slider thread. But for now, give Charter’s set a slide.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »