Home

Cycloniac's TrueSim Madden 19 CFM Sliders (CPUvCPU/Coach Mode)

This is a discussion on Cycloniac's TrueSim Madden 19 CFM Sliders (CPUvCPU/Coach Mode) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2018, 01:25 PM   #97
MVP
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Seed Tick Alabama
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Cycloniac's TrueSim Madden 19 CFM Sliders (CPUvCPU/Coach Mode)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycloniac
It's unfortunate that Madden is scripted this way. I know it's scripted.

Sometimes, if you start a game and a certain injury to a player occurs, back out and restart, it will occur again. No matter what. I've seen it.

Not much I can really do about it. I did make it to week 10 of my CFM though, which is the farthest I've ever made it in Madden over the past few years.

But reading your post makes me question what the point is. My entire goal in playing any sports game is to make sure ratings affect the outcome. I've been able to achieve that in every other sports game, but Madden has frustrated me for years.
Year 1 is really scripted. Play in year 2 and beyond and maybe try year 1 about week 8 or so so all the roster changes and stuff will be more accurate.


Working on some draft classes before I start a CFM. When i do be started, this will be my approach. Itís like coach mode kinda. Create a custom playbook, pretend you are the CEO type coach that delegates playcalling to coordinators. Watch your gameplan in action in cpu vs cpu mode.
__________________
For an alltime legends team on xbox, search usertag haughtypine7723

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
tommycoa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 02:08 PM   #98
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Re: Cycloniac's TrueSim Madden 19 CFM Sliders (CPUvCPU/Coach Mode)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Year 1 is really scripted. Play in year 2 and beyond and maybe try year 1 about week 8 or so so all the roster changes and stuff will be more accurate.


Working on some draft classes before I start a CFM. When i do be started, this will be my approach. Itís like coach mode kinda. Create a custom playbook, pretend you are the CEO type coach that delegates playcalling to coordinators. Watch your gameplan in action in cpu vs cpu mode.
I don't get why they would do this (I agree with you that it does, though). I get that EA is all in on stupid MUT and really just wants us to throw our money at that crap, but jeez. You aren't really going to do much for CFM, fine. But why screw it up?!??!

As for your CEO approach, that has been mine as well for awhile. I got tired of seeing my QB get planted after a big stupid bootleg and have been experimenting with custom playbooks (with CPUvCPU in mind). Have you shared yours? I'd be interested to see it. I have one that I'm finally feeling okay about, but not thrilled with.
CoachCraven is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 02:35 PM   #99
TrueSim Projects-Creator
 
Cycloniac's Arena
 
OVR: 13
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 4,377
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Cycloniac's TrueSim Madden 19 CFM Sliders (CPUvCPU/Coach Mode)

I think I'll be abandoning coach mode and going the custom playbook approach as well.

I made custom playbooks for my Madden franchise last year. Since I have Adam Gase as coach, I'll use his playbooks as a base and tweak from there. My first test game will be against the Packers this week.
__________________
THE TrueSim PROJECTS

Cycloniac is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 03:47 PM   #100
Pro
 
d23x's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Re: Cycloniac's TrueSim Madden 19 CFM Sliders (CPUvCPU/Coach Mode)

Tried these out last night & it seems WR catch almost everything. Matt Ryan & Foles both had 80% completion & the defensive pressure was inconsistent at best. Iím not using the roster as Iím on XB1, but it seems ratings donít matter much in the grand scheme of things. Philly & Falcons defense got shredded in the air, running game was great though.
d23x is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 03:49 PM   #101
TrueSim Projects-Creator
 
Cycloniac's Arena
 
OVR: 13
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 4,377
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Cycloniac's TrueSim Madden 19 CFM Sliders (CPUvCPU/Coach Mode)

Quote:
Originally Posted by d23x
Tried these out last night & it seems WR catch almost everything. Matt Ryan & Foles both had 80% completion & the defensive pressure was inconsistent at best. Iím not using the roster as Iím on XB1, but it seems ratings donít matter much in the grand scheme of things. Philly & Falcons defense got shredded in the air, running game was great though.
If you're not using the custom roster, try WR catch at 45.

Haven't seen completion percentage above 65 percent since final edits
__________________
THE TrueSim PROJECTS

Cycloniac is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2018, 03:52 PM   #102
Pro
 
d23x's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Re: Cycloniac's TrueSim Madden 19 CFM Sliders (CPUvCPU/Coach Mode)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycloniac
If you're not using the custom roster, try WR catch at 45.

Haven't seen completion percentage above 65 percent since final edits
Ok Iíll try that out and get back to you. Really liked everything else I saw, & the game was fun to watch just want to make sure WR arenít just catching everything.
d23x is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 07:34 PM   #103
Pro
 
d23x's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Re: Cycloniac's TrueSim Madden 19 CFM Sliders (CPUvCPU/Coach Mode)

Your suggestion worked for me. Just watched Browns vs Steelers & Ben was 46% while Tyrod was 68% respectively. Tyrod threw the ball almost 50 times though, would of liked to see him scramble a little more. He had chances to run, scrambled outside and then threw the ball. Started Conner for the Steelers & he went off for 191 so Fantasy owners & fans will like that if it happens tomorrow. Overall these sliders work for me, hopefully mobile QBs will scramble a little more.
d23x is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 07:42 PM   #104
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Re: Cycloniac's TrueSim Madden 19 CFM Sliders (CPUvCPU/Coach Mode)

Quote:
Originally Posted by d23x
Your suggestion worked for me. Just watched Browns vs Steelers & Ben was 46% while Tyrod was 68% respectively. Tyrod threw the ball almost 50 times though, would of liked to see him scramble a little more. He had chances to run, scrambled outside and then threw the ball. Started Conner for the Steelers & he went off for 191 so Fantasy owners & fans will like that if it happens tomorrow. Overall these sliders work for me, hopefully mobile QBs will scramble a little more.
It would be a tedious process (unless someone has done the trait edits for xbox) but if you have the patience it might be worth doing the edits. I went PS4 this year instead of Xbox after reading about them, and they do make a massive difference. It feels like if I can just get the playbooks dialed in it will be pretty good despite the best efforts of EA to screw it up.
CoachCraven is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:18 AM.

Top -