Home

Cycloniac's TrueSim Madden 19 CFM Sliders (CPUvCPU/Coach Mode)

This is a discussion on Cycloniac's TrueSim Madden 19 CFM Sliders (CPUvCPU/Coach Mode) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2018, 03:43 AM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Cycloniac's TrueSim Madden 19 CFM Sliders (CPUvCPU/Coach Mode)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill256
Any update with new patch

I've been playing with my "other" franchise while waiting for Imac's week one roster, and the patch has seemed to render my custom playbooks less effective. I can't say that with 100% certainty, but I'm pretty convinced. I've been tweaking them and also running games with the generic playbooks. The sliders seem to be just fine, and the gameplay is compelling, but it feels different. I'll be curious to see if that's true over the long run.
Old 09-15-2018, 07:18 PM   #114
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13

Releasing an edited version of iMac's week 1 roster soon called TrueSim Lite. Main focus is fixing all of the depth charts so the roster is franchise mode ready.

Old 09-15-2018, 08:44 PM   #115
Pro

I_HATE_THAT_DUDE's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycloniac
Haven't played any games since the patch, waiting for iMac to release his opening day roster to start my real CFM
Are you doing practice squads as well?

Sent From that S9 bayyyyyyy-beee
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2018, 08:46 PM   #116
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_HATE_THAT_DUDE
Are you doing practice squads as well?

No, I won't

Old 09-15-2018, 09:35 PM   #117
Pro

I_HATE_THAT_DUDE's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycloniac
No, I won't
Honestly appreciate the effort you and imac put forth into this project...
As far as the practice squad I don't know how EA messed this up lol I sent remember the practice squad being this way the last two years.

Old 09-17-2018, 08:11 PM   #118
MVP

OVR: 6

A couple of you asked about custom playbooks. Really hard to share stuff online with the playbooks. Came up with this template in hopes of just giving people direction. Figured I’d share it here as well. I think Coach Craven asked. Someone else too on this thread, can’t remember who. Haven’t fiddled with custom playbooks this release, but this is what I did last year.

Most teams have 60 plays a game. I’d make a 220 play playbook with situations, and be sure to work the audibles and give them variance. Now some plays may be recycled. Especially running plays, so it may not add up to 220 plays. The better word is play slot. Now if you’re a zone run scheme, only pick zone run stuff. Or that’s how i do it.

30 first down plays

10 Second and long
10 Second and medium
10 Second and short

10 Third and long
10 Third and medium
10 Third and long

10 4th and long
10 4th and short
10 4th and medium

20 Red zone

15. Inside your own 5

10. Goaline

5 2 point conversion

20 Chew clock*situation maybe named different on game, kids are watching Life of Pie. Just reuse running plays from other situations. If it’s not 20, don’t worry. Just get them all here and throw in a couple of play actions.

30 2 minute drill

Be super lenient with 5 star plays. Make that the bread and butter if you use 5 star plays. I’d keep most plays at 2 and a half and 3 stars, and the ones I wanted to see most would be 3 and a half.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-17-2018, 10:54 PM   #119
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thanks for the tips there Tommy. I've been messing with mine, and I think I might need to start from the ground up. These guidelines will help immensely. I had mostly just been editing the existing Niners playbook, taking out the garbage and tweaking the ratings. Sometimes it works, sometimes..... ugh.
Old 09-17-2018, 11:25 PM   #120
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachCraven
Thanks for the tips there Tommy. I've been messing with mine, and I think I might need to start from the ground up. These guidelines will help immensely. I had mostly just been editing the existing Niners playbook, taking out the garbage and tweaking the ratings. Sometimes it works, sometimes..... ugh.
Yeah, remember to stick to your scheme like the zone run i mentioned If their scheme is vertical, get some deep passes in there for first and second down, just stay away from 4 verts. Dont assign it too much or give it a high star rating. Same goes for shot plays. I try not to install but a handfull that match what the run game’s been doing. West coast scheme install more stick plays and mesh plays.

Which system are you on? Man i wish rosters and playbooks could be ported between systems.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »