Home

Cycloniac's TrueSim Madden 19 CFM Sliders (CPUvCPU/Coach Mode)

This is a discussion on Cycloniac's TrueSim Madden 19 CFM Sliders (CPUvCPU/Coach Mode) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-18-2018, 01:33 AM   #121
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Cycloniac's TrueSim Madden 19 CFM Sliders (CPUvCPU/Coach Mode)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Yeah, remember to stick to your scheme like the zone run i mentioned If their scheme is vertical, get some deep passes in there for first and second down, just stay away from 4 verts. Dont assign it too much or give it a high star rating. Same goes for shot plays. I try not to install but a handfull that match what the run gameís been doing. West coast scheme install more stick plays and mesh plays.

Which system are you on? Man i wish rosters and playbooks could be ported between systems.
I'm on PS4.

Yeah, I only have maybe two 4 verts in the playbook and they aren't weighted highly, but the CPU still seems to call it more than I would like. I probably need to adjust it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2018, 03:00 AM   #122
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachCraven
I'm on PS4.

Yeah, I only have maybe two 4 verts in the playbook and they aren't weighted highly, but the CPU still seems to call it more than I would like. I probably need to adjust it.
Sucks that it isnít heavily weighted, and the cpu is still calling 4 verts.

I had tons of success with the generic playbooks last year. Not sure if youíre coach moding or watching the cpu play itself, i watch the cpu, and the generic playbooks in cpu cpu mode was off the chain last year.

Particularly the west coast and spread books. Run ní gun was pretty good too, but the west coast playbook is the best because it has every formation you could think of, including the old far and near sets. Last year, when you could assign custom books in cfm, i liked assigning the west coast book when simming ten years ahead, to give the league a different look with all the far and near formations.

Kinda sucks that we canít assign generics this year because last year they really helped the game. But last yearís game did need a lot more help than this year.

Last year, the generic books felt like an open book and in that, I mean it felt like none of the plays were star rated and the cpu AI used their talent to the best of their ability. I seen less shot plays and 4 verts. Looked really good last year, but I havenít tried this release. Donít be scared of them, thereís quality stuff in there. Donít think of the generic west coast as a west coast playbook. Think of it more as a universal book. The book was so good, I made sure to assign the 3 best offenses the generic west coast and stopped giving it to anybody because whoever used it on cpu cpu mode, seemed to have a slight edge, and I mean that in a good way. No idea what it plays like this year, but it should still be good. Just wish we could still assign these in cfm.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-18-2018, 03:52 AM   #123
Rookie

I was doing more coach mode, but mostly now it's watching CPU while I try be a functional adult at the same time.

The West Coast playbook doesn't feel quite as good this year, but I think you probably have more experience with it than me. I gave up pretty early last year. I do use it quite a bit though. I was rolling with the Run Balanced one (I think that's the one) but it's hit and miss.

I actually forgot to change it and just ran a game with the team specific playbooks and it was a very good game, but I think that was an outlier.
Old 09-18-2018, 12:06 PM   #124
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Cycloniac - great work on these - howís your Dolphins CFM coming along with these sliders?
Old 09-20-2018, 09:42 PM   #125
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13

The rosters I will be using for my CFM are up for download as TrueSIM on PS4.

Lots of depth chart fixes for CFM, QB trait updates, player rerates etc. iMac's week 1 roster is the base.

I lowered Leveon Bell's speed to 0; reset to 90 when you want to reactivate him.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2018, 10:30 AM   #126
Rookie

I_HATE_THAT_DUDE's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycloniac
The rosters I will be using for my CFM are up for download as TrueSIM on PS4.

Lots of depth chart fixes for CFM, QB trait updates, player rerates etc. iMac's week 1 roster is the base.

I lowered Leveon Bell's speed to 0; reset to 90 when you want to reactivate him.
I gotta be doing something wrong...can't find it anywhere

Sent From that S9 bayyyyyyy-beee
Old 09-22-2018, 01:15 PM   #127
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_HATE_THAT_DUDE
I gotta be doing something wrong...can't find it anywhere

Sent From that S9 bayyyyyyy-beee
Just uploaded it again, checked and it was gone

Search my gamertag: Cycloniac24

Old 09-22-2018, 01:17 PM   #128
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

Minor tweak:
-Raised tackling slider to 35 after last patch

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »