Home

Cycloniac's TrueSim Madden 19 CFM Sliders (CPUvCPU/Coach Mode)

This is a discussion on Cycloniac's TrueSim Madden 19 CFM Sliders (CPUvCPU/Coach Mode) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2018, 07:44 PM   #137
Pro

I_HATE_THAT_DUDE's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Cycloniac's TrueSim Madden 19 CFM Sliders (CPUvCPU/Coach Mode)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycloniac
Game is playing very well

Only change I've made is bumping illegal block from 60 to 55 since that penalty is being called now.

Also bumped roughing passer from 51 to 52. Seeing if this will help QBs try to get the ball out more often when a hit is coming to avoid the sack.
Yeah I've had illegal block called a ton to the tune of 45 or 50yrds in penalties lol..wish they'd fix pass interference.

Sent From that S9 bayyyyyyy-beee
Old 10-02-2018, 08:44 PM   #138
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycloniac
Game is playing very well

Only change I've made is bumping illegal block from 60 to 55 since that penalty is being called now.

Also bumped roughing passer from 51 to 52. Seeing if this will help QBs try to get the ball out more often when a hit is coming to avoid the sack.
Also lowered WR autosub from 95/93 to 85/83. Seeing a little too much subbing there.

Old 10-02-2018, 09:01 PM   #139
Rookie

OVR: 0

I’m seeing a lot of penalties through just the first half, specifically Block in the Back and False Start. Was thinking of lowering them even more than they are now. Would this effect gameplay at all?
Old 10-02-2018, 10:25 PM   #140
Rookie

Another couple of questions for you: does increasing the play clock to 15 seconds effect gameplay? I’ve seen too many delay of game calls recently too.

This could be a stupid question but when you slow sim, do you skip through the replays and other things in between plays? And if you do, does that effect how the game plays vs not skipping anything at all?

Thanks for all the work you’ve put in, these are playing great.

Last edited by rickpersak; 10-02-2018 at 11:09 PM.
Old 10-07-2018, 05:57 PM   #141
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

Penalties update:
-increased roughing the passer from 52 to 53
-Decreased illegal block from 55 to 52

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2018, 05:59 PM   #142
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpersak
Another couple of questions for you: does increasing the play clock to 15 seconds effect gameplay? I’ve seen too many delay of game calls recently too.

This could be a stupid question but when you slow sim, do you skip through the replays and other things in between plays? And if you do, does that effect how the game plays vs not skipping anything at all?

If you increase that play clock, you will increase the total number of plays per game.

If you increase it too high, you will never get delay of game penalties. I usually see one or two delays per game, which I like.

Old 10-08-2018, 10:24 AM   #143
Just started!

Love these sliders, thanks for the great work! I'm starting an online Coach mode league on Xbox One using your sliders, hoping to get at least 16 users. I look forward to letting you know how it goes. Also, if anyone is interested in joining let me know.
Old 10-08-2018, 10:30 AM   #144
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpersak

Accelerated clock does effect gameplay. Anything below 20 second runoff and the qb won’t audible as much. Now they will some, like on incomplete passes or other time stoppages because the accelerated clock doesn’t run on those plays and they have the full playclock.

The patch before this one made the qbs quit audibling, but they are audibling again. This makes a big difference in cpu vs cpu mode. We want qbs audibling because this is their Awareness rating kicking in.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »