Home

Old 09-01-2018, 04:39 PM   #25
Rookie

jackw's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Fiddy's Madden NFL 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfbroke
The O Line for the Browns are mid 70's to 80's. Not the worst I have seen but not stacked either. It's not something I am terribly worried about. I will keep an eye out on it as I keep playing.

The biggest thing is, I have tried many set of a slider waiting on the main 53 man roster update before starting my actual first franchise. Most I either have trouble rushing, CPU won't run, or it is INT City. This plays well with my style. I didn't pay attention to how many plays there was, but that's an easy fix (just raising the clock a minute or going to 15 with rundown)

Once the main 53 man roster comes out, I will be doing the iMac trait edits for PC because with these sliders it makes everything feel smooth.

Iíve been getting roughly 115-120 plays by hiking the ball as soon as my QB calls a cadence. I donít audible, I just look at my two best routes with a high or low (in case of blitz) route and get it out quickly. I use suggested plays on O and D with the strategy icon.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!
FIGHT FOR OLD D.C.!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2018, 08:55 AM   #26
Let's Go Pens...

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Great stuff guys, appreciate the kind words. Keep the updates coming etc. I've been grinding the MUT solos until the week 1 roster is out before starting my franchise. I have them all done except the hall of fame ones, working on that now LOL.

Once i start it up i'll update how things are going and what changes i may or may not make.

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC

Old 09-02-2018, 10:44 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Great stuff guys, appreciate the kind words. Keep the updates coming etc. I've been grinding the MUT solos until the week 1 roster is out before starting my franchise. I have them all done except the hall of fame ones, working on that now LOL.

Once i start it up i'll update how things are going and what changes i may or may not make.
I played another game with the Steelers(me)/Chiefs.
Everything felt good. I do think I am going to up the CPU pass blocking up a little. Between 2 games, Browns and Chiefs, I lead the league as a team with 14 sacks, avg 7 per game. I do not select blitz packages very often. With that being said, Steelers avg. around 4 sacks a game in 2017. Chiefs O-line is pretty good so it surprised me.

On the offensive side of the ball, it feels really good. I never feel like I am overpowering but can be consistent (just like the Steelers Offense IRL).

Steelers are 2-0 but in my mind, I feel like that are 2 games Steelers should win this season. I am playing with them as a test because, in my mind, it is easier to get a true feel with a great team than with a mediocre team like my Skins or say the Texans.

Reminder:I am using a PC roster based around iMac's roster edits. Will be doing the edits again after the final 53 man roster is released.
Old 09-02-2018, 11:01 AM   #28
Rookie

jackw's Arena

Have faith in the Skins Halfbroke! Lol! My biggest worry will be our secondary and receivers. If Jordan Reed and Chris Thompson can stay healthy for one stinking season we would be fine. SMH...

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
FIGHT FOR OLD D.C.!
Old 09-02-2018, 11:32 AM   #29
Rookie

jackw's Arena

So Fiddy, if we bump the pass blocking up, would it be to 50 or 56?

FIGHT FOR OLD D.C.!
Old 09-02-2018, 12:55 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackw
Have faith in the Skins Halfbroke! Lol! My biggest worry will be our secondary and receivers. If Jordan Reed and Chris Thompson can stay healthy for one stinking season we would be fine. SMH...

Guice was beast in M19 before the injury. Peterson, in IRL, I think has a chance to really make a difference. He seems like he is on a mission, or Iím just having false hope haha.

Reed is amazing in M19 but his body is made up of paper mache I think.

http://twitch.tv/halfbroke
Old 09-02-2018, 02:33 PM   #31
Rookie

jackw's Arena

I bumped it up to 50 for both, it seems like the sack fest has calmed down for now. Iím thinking of making it 10 minutes a quarter too. I feel like Iím rushing to get plays off.

FIGHT FOR OLD D.C.!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2018, 05:32 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackw
I bumped it up to 50 for both, it seems like the sack fest has calmed down for now. Iím thinking of making it 10 minutes a quarter too. I feel like Iím rushing to get plays off.

I will try the same except I will follow Fiddyís scale and move up to 56. Will update later on what I find

http://twitch.tv/halfbroke

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »