Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-15-2018, 07:14 PM   #825
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bankhead
I agree with you. Right now our offense is Zeke or bust. Dak has to make that jump in year 3, he has to make defenses honor him so Zeke wonít have 8-9 man boxes every down. Iím loving the defense as well. There young and fast, and are only going to get better. Iím happy that we arenít running Tampa 2 all day and are actually mixing up coverages. If only the offense could learn to be unpredictable as well smh.

And that falls back on the fact that dak hasnít made that jump to be a reliable QB without the running game. I do think that maybe using different personnel and different packages could help the offense become less predictable but at the end of the day you need Dak to be capable of leading the offense when he needs to

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2018, 09:13 PM   #826
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Flazko the one drawback to this year's sets is that I'm having a really hard time stopping the run game. I think 85 run blocking for CPU is too high. Also the User amount of time in the pocket seems to be not enough. I get maybe 2-3 seconds to get rid of the ball without taking a sack
Old 09-15-2018, 09:14 PM   #827
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
Flazko the one drawback to this year's sets is that I'm having a really hard time stopping the run game. I think 85 run blocking for CPU is too high. Also the User amount of time in the pocket seems to be not enough. I get maybe 2-3 seconds to get rid of the ball without taking a sack

I feel you bro but honestly all of that is fixable I was having issues like that and started call better plays and making adjustments at the line

Old 09-15-2018, 10:49 PM   #828
Rookie

[quote=BsG STyLes;2049533712]Hey fellas found a temporary fix for delay handoffs and punt return M.M game speed set to SLOW then in CFM league settings set it to NORMAL enjoy

On flazko my setting it was really bad, post update iv found the game to be really glitchy, play warping has gotten bad. Penalties galore.
Old 09-15-2018, 10:52 PM   #829
Banned

[quote=Coorslightking1;2049535113]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BsG STyLes
Hey fellas found a temporary fix for delay handoffs and punt return M.M game speed set to SLOW then in CFM league settings set it to NORMAL enjoy

On flazko my setting it was really bad, post update iv found the game to be really glitchy, play warping has gotten bad. Penalties galore.

If Iím reading that right I think your trippin lol and he already said to switch it to normal

Old 09-16-2018, 04:24 AM   #830
Rookie

Cscottblue90's Arena

Anyone else seeing the CPU run a whole lot less than they'd like?

I was down a couple of scores against NYJ and they were still passing with less than 5 mins on the clock...despite my defence taking a 'hands off' approach to tackling Isaiah Crowell
Old 09-16-2018, 06:01 PM   #831
Rookie

Playing my first game with the sliders, Sea at AZ. Everything has been great until the end of the 4th quarter. Cards are down 22-10 with 2 minutes to go. They had 6 false start penalties in a row. Every time Rosen used a hard count.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2018, 06:08 PM   #832
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkola12
Playing my first game with the sliders, Sea at AZ. Everything has been great until the end of the 4th quarter. Cards are down 22-10 with 2 minutes to go. They had 6 false start penalties in a row. Every time Rosen used a hard count.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Operation Sports mobile app
It's a bug. Next time u see two consecutive false starts, take your LB and run into one of the cpu linemen so you can get a penalty on yourself so it can stop triggering the bug. Plus you'll give them back their yards.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »