Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-17-2018, 02:11 PM   #841
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
Iím loving it one thing I noticed about using your personal set is you have to be football smart lol like you really have to pay attention to football keys

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I was just coming here to comment the same thing! I really enjoy the slider you use, Flazko. But I'm currently in cfm with a friend and my brother and we're experimenting how these work with player v player games.
I see others having success with the money set which makes me want to try it but I also don't want to try something new while these current ones seem to be working well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2018, 02:16 PM   #842
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazynun47
I was just coming here to comment the same thing! I really enjoy the slider you use, Flazko. But I'm currently in cfm with a friend and my brother and we're experimenting how these work with player v player games.
I see others having success with the money set which makes me want to try it but I also don't want to try something new while these current ones seem to be working well.
That's great bro. Let us know how things play out Human vs Human after a *couple* games.
Old 09-17-2018, 05:40 PM   #843
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
That's great bro. Let us know how things play out Human vs Human after a *couple* games.
So I just played my buddy & we've got the setting you use but I just noticed you've got speed on normal now & we were on slow. So I'll change that and reply again but after we played it felt okay. Lots of broken tackles, Lamar Jackson had 11 & I could not sack the guy. Coverage felt good and it seemed to be evident who was a good player & who wasn't. I burned a back up safety on a go route & it looked pretty real, he was sitting in case I broke post or corner & when I kept going he had to react and chase me. WR catching maybe needed a boost. Line play felt pretty accurate. Then for the second game it was my brother versus by buddy and I was on the phone with them and my brother fumbled 4 times with luck and was pissed. Didn't witness the game but heard from my buddy it went well and my brother was livid with the turnovers but hey that happens.
Old 09-17-2018, 05:44 PM   #844
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazynun47
So I just played my buddy & we've got the setting you use but I just noticed you've got speed on normal now & we were on slow. So I'll change that and reply again but after we played it felt okay. Lots of broken tackles, Lamar Jackson had 11 & I could not sack the guy. Coverage felt good and it seemed to be evident who was a good player & who wasn't. I burned a back up safety on a go route & it looked pretty real, he was sitting in case I broke post or corner & when I kept going he had to react and chase me. WR catching maybe needed a boost. Line play felt pretty accurate. Then for the second game it was my brother versus by buddy and I was on the phone with them and my brother fumbled 4 times with luck and was pissed. Didn't witness the game but heard from my buddy it went well and my brother was livid with the turnovers but hey that happens.
Strange. I've ran about 12 full games and have only encountered 4 total fumbles.
Old 09-17-2018, 05:46 PM   #845
All Star

Flazko's Arena

If you put tackling over 40, the whole defense is Bobby Bucher (The Waterboy) out there. Every one will look like Ray Lewis out there. Besides I've seen plenty missed tackles, especially from corners in real games.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-17-2018 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Typos
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2018, 05:53 PM   #846
Banned

Quote:
Strange. I've ran about 12 full games and have only encountered 4 total fumbles.

Iíve played 7 and maybe 2

Old 09-17-2018, 07:16 PM   #847
Rookie

Quote:
If you put tackling over 40, the whole defense is Bobby Bucher (The Waterboy) out there. Every one will look like Ray Lewis out there. Besides I've seen plenty missed tackles, especially from corners in real games.
No I love tackling that low. It works. Either use conservative tackling or lt and a works well. I'm gonna keep using the sliders you have and see what happens after more games. I love them for player vs cpu. Should I use normal speed instead of slow? I don't mind slow even though th kickoffs are ****.
Old 09-17-2018, 07:19 PM   #848
Rookie

OVR: 2

Sorry if Iíve overlooked this, but can someone explain the goal of the ďMoney SetĒ vs just the regular Version 3 set?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »