Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2018, 08:20 PM   #849
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Man I just got to say I love your personal set Iím 4-3 with chargers and the joy is unexplainable lol good work


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
richnav is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 08:46 PM   #850
Pro
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Jul 2002
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
Man I just got to say I love your personal set I’m 4-3 with chargers and the joy is unexplainable lol good work


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Is the CPU running the ball? Give me some stats.
kpeercy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 08:49 PM   #851
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
Is the CPU running the ball? Give me some stats.


Yeah i just played the titans and deon was killing me rushed for over 100


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
richnav is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2018, 08:51 PM   #852
Pro
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Jul 2002
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
Yeah i just played the titans and deon was killing me rushed for over 100


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Using the "What Does Flazko Use" set exactly? How are you running the ball?
kpeercy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 08:53 PM   #853
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
Using the "What Does Flazko Use" set exactly? How are you running the ball?


Yeah except I put interceptions to 40 but I was getting shut down in the beginning but I got a few good runs when I needed it in the 4th


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
richnav is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 10:12 PM   #854
Pro
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Jul 2002
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
Yeah except I put interceptions to 40 but I was getting shut down in the beginning but I got a few good runs when I needed it in the 4th


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I gave it a try, but I canít play offense at all and the CPU canít run the ball. Iím talking less than 2 yards per carry. I do better than that, but inevitable something goes wrong and drives stall. I had a blast with 18, but Iím getting really close to just forgetting about 19 and moving on. It is just not good.
kpeercy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 10:13 PM   #855
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
I gave it a try, but I canít play offense at all and the CPU canít run the ball. Iím talking less than 2 yards per carry. I do better than that, but inevitable something goes wrong and drives stall. I had a blast with 18, but Iím getting really close to just forgetting about 19 and moving on. It is just not good.


Who are you playing as


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
richnav is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2018, 10:40 PM   #856
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
I gave it a try, but I canít play offense at all and the CPU canít run the ball. Iím talking less than 2 yards per carry. I do better than that, but inevitable something goes wrong and drives stall. I had a blast with 18, but Iím getting really close to just forgetting about 19 and moving on. It is just not good.
Don't hold turbo until you get through the hole. Also, use the "ID THE MIKE" feature. What this does in the run game is ensure you're line blocks that direction 100%. Slide protection is similar but that slides everyone over and they block whoever they see first. ID THE MIKE is telling your tackle and guard or your guard and center to both ensure that guy is blocked. It works better than slide protection.. Most people ID the Mike means to mark who they think the middle LB is but it's to signify who's blitzing.

It'll help your run game. Practice it out so you learn and see for yourself. Then try out an exhibition game. It works wonders for the passing game but people don't use it for the run game. I do.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:50 AM.

Top -