Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-17-2018, 10:42 PM   #857
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Don't hold turbo until you get through the hole. Also, use the "ID THE MIKE" feature. What this does in the run game is move ensure you're line blocks that direction 100%. Slide protection is similar but that slides everyone over and they block whoever they see first. ID THE MIKE is telling your tackle and guard or your guard and center to both ensure that guy is blocked. It works better than slide protection.. Most people ID the Mike means to mark who they think the middle LB is but it's to signify who's blitzing.

It'll help your run game. Practice it out so you learn and see for yourself. Then try out an exhibition game.

I never thought about using it for the run duh lol awesome thanks for the info

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-17-2018, 10:42 PM   #858
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
I never thought about using it for the run duh lol awesome thanks for the info

Most people don't lol
Old 09-17-2018, 10:44 PM   #859
All Star

Flazko's Arena

When you're gonna run the ball, you don't always have to set the Mike to who you think is blitzing, you can set it to the DE on sweeps and tosses so the linemen block in that direction. If you're gonna run between the tackle and center then set the Mike to the DT. And so on..

On tosses / sweeps set it to who is last on the line, either DE or OLB.
Old 09-18-2018, 11:54 AM   #860
Rookie

Hey Flazko so another issue we've been seeing is that when you do coaching adjustments such as aggressive pass rush, there is a flag every play. I don't use aggressive pass rush I only ever change corner back match ups and how to play the ball. It was my buddy who said for 4 straight plays since he switched to aggressive he had offsides. We have your penalties loaded in the cfm.
Old 09-18-2018, 11:55 AM   #861
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazynun47
Hey Flazko so another issue we've been seeing is that when you do coaching adjustments such as aggressive pass rush, there is a flag every play. I don't use aggressive pass rush I only ever change corner back match ups and how to play the ball. It was my buddy who said for 4 straight plays since he switched to aggressive he had offsides. We have your penalties loaded in the cfm.

I donít use the coaching adjustments anymore because with the sliders and penalties everything seems true to form

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2018, 11:56 AM   #862
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazynun47
I've already gone over this but I know you're new to the thread. If you plan on using Coaching Adjustments, use default penalty sliders.
Old 09-18-2018, 11:56 AM   #863
Rookie

Also I've always been curious if your auto subs aren't used if that negatively affects gameplay or anything. I know it's good rotation and accurate to really life but my brother and friend don't use them, they use default, and I use them so I was curious.
Old 09-18-2018, 11:57 AM   #864
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I'll make a note of it in the penalty section.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »