Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-20-2018, 11:28 AM   #881
enc
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Greetings from Germany and thanks for your work and sharing it with us, every season again and again! I used it since a couple of years and enjoy to play with these settings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2018, 11:28 AM   #882
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
Man, I don't think that formula will work with M19. The CPU needs a run block rating of over 60 in AM for it to get yardage. I can't imagine putting the CPU run block at 20 will work at all. Also, CPU WR catch at 20? Seems really far fetched.
You're paying too much attention to the actual numbers, if you do that you'll never find enjoyment cuz the fact that you put cpu run blocking at 20 will bother u even if it's working. All-Madden and All-Pro are like night and day, All-Madden is a big jump. I haven't messed with all madden this year so I can't say 80/20 will work but it's worked the last few years and not much has changed in core gameplay mechanics this year. If there's a bit of people on the thread wanting me to create an All-Madden set then I will and I'll get to see exactly how all madden is this year.
Old 09-20-2018, 11:30 AM   #883
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by enc
Greetings from Germany and thanks for your work and sharing it with us, every season again and again! I used it since a couple of years and enjoy to play with these settings.
Thanks for the support year after year!
Old 09-20-2018, 11:41 AM   #884
Pro

Wats up ppl chk out my stsats for this NFC East match up this is what flazkos uses sliders 1st game 2nd season 2019 one thing I've noticed with this set in the 4Q Barkley disappeared. He wasn't injured he just never came back I am using your auto subs 92 in 87 out I even sub him back in nope he never came back that was the only issue 0920181129.jpg0920181127b.jpg0920181130.jpg0920181127.jpg0920181127a.jpg

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-20-2018, 11:43 AM   #885
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
You're paying too much attention to the actual numbers, if you do that you'll never find enjoyment cuz the fact that you put cpu run blocking at 20 will bother u even if it's working. All-Madden and All-Pro are like night and day, All-Madden is a big jump. I haven't messed with all madden this year so I can't say 80/20 will work but it's worked the last few years and not much has changed in core gameplay mechanics this year. If there's a bit of people on the thread wanting me to create an All-Madden set then I will and I'll get to see exactly how all madden is this year.
I'm all for anything working. So far, I think 19 is a step back from 18.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2018, 11:51 AM   #886
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsG STyLes
Wats up ppl chk out my stsats for this NFC East match up this is what flazkos uses sliders 1st game 2nd season 2019 one thing I've noticed with this set in the 4Q Barkley disappeared. He wasn't injured he just never came back I am using your auto subs 92 in 87 out I even sub him back in nope he never came back that was the only issue Attachment 155590Attachment 155591Attachment 155592Attachment 155593Attachment 155594

Yeah bro I had a few disappearances with my wr and rb depending on how much I use the guy like a tyreek hill so I adjusted it just a few and works great now FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-20-2018, 11:58 AM   #887
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
Yeah bro I had a few disappearances with my wr and rb depending on how much I use the guy like a tyreek hill so I adjusted it just a few and works great now FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Ahh I see do you mind sharing that info

Old 09-20-2018, 12:09 PM   #888
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsG STyLes
Wats up ppl chk out my stsats for this NFC East match up this is what flazkos uses sliders 1st game 2nd season 2019 one thing I've noticed with this set in the 4Q Barkley disappeared. He wasn't injured he just never came back I am using your auto subs 92 in 87 out I even sub him back in nope he never came back that was the only issue Attachment 155590Attachment 155591Attachment 155592Attachment 155593Attachment 155594

Dang, these are nice stats.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »