Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 09-20-2018, 07:14 PM   #929
Banned

OVR: 0
Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I know I just put out the All-Madden set but there's some slight adjustments I'm going to make. I want this to play as best as possible.

I’m gunna test the all madden when I finish this season I got going with your personal set

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-20-2018, 07:17 PM   #930
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
I’m gunna test the all madden when I finish this season I got going with your personal set

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
It's all set and ready to go now. I ran a few more tests after I released it and adjusted.
Old 09-20-2018, 07:30 PM   #931
Pro

Quote:
It's all set and ready to go now. I ran a few more tests after I released it and adjusted.
I'm stoked for this set....two questions......are these ok to use with EA rosters or do you use imacs? With human accuracy at 25, can u make all the throws?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2018, 07:32 PM   #932
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fcshuckers73
I'm stoked for this set....two questions......are these ok to use with EA rosters or do you use imacs? With human accuracy at 25, can u make all the throws?

I'm using EA's roster . Yes, you can make ALL the throws but use directional passing (left stick in the direction you want to throw it) and your qb mechanics (low pass, touch pass, high pass, lob pass, bullet pass, Ect.) Make sure and check the OP as I updated the set right after I posted it. Had to run a few more tests to ensure it plays how I invision.
Old 09-20-2018, 07:33 PM   #933
MVP

OVR: 4

Fast speed seems a bit much, to me.
Old 09-20-2018, 07:34 PM   #934
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
Fast speed seems a bit much, to me.
Here you go again, assuming by numbers or options before you even try it. The NFL is a fast game. I like it like that, besides the set is what >>>I<<< use. Lol
Old 09-20-2018, 07:34 PM   #935
Pro

Quote:
I'm using EA's roster . Yes, you can make ALL the throws but use directional passing and your qb mechanics (low pass, touch pass, high pass, lob pass, bullet pass, Ect.) Make sure and check the OP as I updated the set right after I posted it. Had to run a few more tests to ensure it plays how I invision.
Good stuff. Yeah I was using iMacs, but I think there will eventually be an issue when draft classes run out. So, no adjustments to ratings or anything either? I hate to restart my cowboys franchise, but I'm only 4 games in so it shouldn't be an issue.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2018, 07:35 PM   #936
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fcshuckers73
Good stuff. Yeah I was using iMacs, but I think there will eventually be an issue when draft classes run out. So, no adjustments to ratings or anything either? I hate to restart my cowboys franchise, but I'm only 4 games in so it shouldn't be an issue.

No, I base my sets around default EA Rosters because the majority of Madden players use it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »