Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 09-20-2018, 07:38 PM   #937
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
No, I base my sets around default EA Rosters because the majority of Madden players use it.
Copy good looking out. Thank you

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Old 09-20-2018, 07:38 PM   #938
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fcshuckers73
Copy good looking out. Thank you

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
You're welcome.
Old 09-20-2018, 07:51 PM   #939
Rookie

iAmMrT's Arena

Quote:
I'm using EA's roster . Yes, you can make ALL the throws but use directional passing (left stick in the direction you want to throw it) and your qb mechanics (low pass, touch pass, high pass, lob pass, bullet pass, Ect.) Make sure and check the OP as I updated the set right after I posted it. Had to run a few more tests to ensure it plays how I invision.
Back to EA rosters huh? Why the switch?
Old 09-20-2018, 07:56 PM   #940
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmMrT
Back to EA rosters huh? Why the switch?
There's a bit of missing players in TFG's roster, he doesn't have the rosters correct (missing players on a bit of teams), depth charts are ALL messed up, and most of all, he seems to only plan on creating the 2019 draft class. I'm planning on going deep into the franchise. At least 4-5 years. IMO, the roster is nice but it's not too noticeable to me compared to EA's.
Old 09-20-2018, 07:59 PM   #941
All Star

Flazko's Arena

If he was planning on creating a couple draft classes for 2019, 2020, and at least 2021, then I'd probably look past everything. Idk. It's tough to decide as I think his opinions on ratings aren't too bad.

Nothing is set in stone yet until I restart my cfm with the new set.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2018, 08:02 PM   #942
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I will say, when it comes to RBs and QBs, you notice a difference in his roster compared to EA's. I think his RB AND QB ratings are much better and create better gameplay. Still thinking about what roster I wanna go with this time around when I restart my cfm.
Old 09-20-2018, 08:30 PM   #943
Rookie

iAmMrT's Arena

Quote:
I will say, when it comes to RBs and QBs, you notice a difference in his roster compared to EA's. I think his RB AND QB ratings are much better and create better gameplay. Still thinking about what roster I wanna go with this time around when I restart my cfm.
I definitely agree with you there. I think if anything it adds another element, and a challenging one at that. Its great that we have people out there like TFG that are X's and O's minded. I think no matter what I'll go with his rosters.

As far as the accuracy of his rosters, I think he has been updating them occasionally for transactions and such. The other day i was helping someone figure out how to download his and he had newer versions than just week 1 (one roster had the pats updated to have Corey Coleman and kenjon barner). I wouldn't be surprised if he has kept them up to date. In fact I think he said he was going to do weekly updates for ratings even. Id check on the file share on madden and look at the dates for his uploads. I get where you're coming from for draft classes though...
Old 09-20-2018, 08:32 PM   #944
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmMrT
I definitely agree with you there. I think if anything it adds another element, and a challenging one at that. Its great that we have people out there like TFG that are X's and O's minded. I think no matter what I'll go with his rosters.

As far as the accuracy of his rosters, I think he has been updating them occasionally for transactions and such. The other day i was helping someone figure out how to download his and he had newer versions than just week 1 (one roster had the pats updated to have Corey Coleman and kenjon barner). I wouldn't be surprised if he has kept them up to date. In fact I think he said he was going to do weekly updates for ratings even. Id check on the file share on madden and look at the dates for his uploads. I get where you're coming from for draft classes though...
Yeah, you got some valuable points. Honestly, I'll more than likely end up using his roster. I'll see how it looks right before I'm ready to restart my cfm. More than likely saturday.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »