Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-18-2018, 08:22 PM   #89
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

I've been around for years but don't post as much. But I've used your sliders since last madden and it's always been my go to sliders for every franchise. I personally like to do a offline 32 user league. I'm a big stat guy, love to keep track and follow that stuff.
Just wanted to give a big thanks man for returning this year. Madden is really bugged out right now. So I understand if you're waiting for patches.
I am looking forward to this year though. Gonna be a good Madden season. Keep up the good work man, it's appreciated!

Sent from my Z982 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-18-2018, 08:38 PM   #90
Rookie

WeAreAllKings's Arena

Great to see you back this year for Madden 19!! I was hoping that you would post a slider thread again. Iíve used your sliders for the past three years (since Madden 16). I have to say that your slider set fits my gameplay style to a ďTĒ. Thanks a million for coming back this year. I do have one question though....Iíve seen a couple of posts regarding the coaching adjustments. Are you referring to the in-game ones that are triggered by R3 or something else entirely? Also, great auto subs as usual.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-18-2018, 09:31 PM   #91
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeAreAllKings
Great to see you back this year for Madden 19!! I was hoping that you would post a slider thread again. Iíve used your sliders for the past three years (since Madden 16). I have to say that your slider set fits my gameplay style to a ďTĒ. Thanks a million for coming back this year. I do have one question though....Iíve seen a couple of posts regarding the coaching adjustments. Are you referring to the in-game ones that are triggered by R3 or something else entirely? Also, great auto subs as usual.

No we meant in the playcalling screen before you break. If you go all the way back to the first menu at the bottom is Coach Adjustments. You can make a risk/reward adjustment that stays until you turn it back to default for pretty much every front of the game.

As far as the running game goes - I was having a tough time at first too. Even with run blocking at 60 it was a struggle to stay above 3.0 ypc. As always you have to read the defensive front 7 and go a little deeper into your playbook. Sometimes be patient and let your blocks develop and sometimes hit the hole hard. Break it outside if you can see everybody but d-linemen will reach out and grab you pretty easily. Now Iím averaging 4.4 ypc with a 50 slider. Honestly it was just too easy in years past
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2018, 09:57 PM   #92
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Thank you all so much for welcoming me back and the awesome comments about my sets. It truly means a lot and is exactly why I do this and decided to be a part of the community.

I also just want to inform everyone that I'm currently waiting for week 1 rosters to release. When the rosters release is when I will start my cfm. There are no current known issues (glitches, bugs, exploits) that I'm aware of so we can all relax and enjoy the game at its current state. I personally believe the set is playing awesome currently. Thanks for all thee awesome comments and thank you to those who answer other's questions with accurate information. The thread may seem a little slow but the game is fairly fresh, as we get closer to the start of the season and when week 1 rosters are released is when the thread discussions pick up. Stay cool everyone and continue the discussions. I'll contribute if necessary.
Old 08-18-2018, 10:08 PM   #93
All Star

Flazko's Arena

One more thing, I forgot to mention. Something caught my eye last night when playing around in a few quick games, I believe the acc clock time might affect cpu qb play. I tried the acc clock at various tests of 15 seconds, 17 seconds, 18 seconds, 20 seconds, 25 seconds. What I saw was more patient and proper qb play with a acc clock setting of either 20 or 25. When using acc clock under 20, the cpu qb played more "paranoid" and made a few more "bone head" plays. My theory is when the run off clock is set under 20 seconds, it triggers the AI to feel rushed. Further test is needed some time but I think you're fine setting it to 20 or 25. Eventually I will test turning the acc clock off.
Old 08-18-2018, 10:09 PM   #94
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Clarification: Acc Clock = Run off Clock = Mimium Play Clock
Old 08-18-2018, 10:15 PM   #95
Banned

Bro using the coaching adjustments has changed my life lol I love it last year I used it very little and since using it more it makes things a little more playable if that makes sense lol

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2018, 10:32 PM   #96
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
Bro using the coaching adjustments has changed my life lol I love it last year I used it very little and since using it more it makes things a little more playable if that makes sense lol

Yeah I agree. Exactly why I sacrificed not adjusting penalties so I can use that feature.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »